Chapter 16 (part 2)

Akuma POV

"Akuma are you sure your ok with not eating sweets?" Apollo asked with a nervous smile, I turned towards him and gave him a smile.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked with a smile still on my face, Apollo pointed at the paper I had on the table.

"Probably because you're drawing cake, Pocky, and candy." I looked down and saw my drawing of Cake dancing with a Pocky box and Candy dancing around them, my head fell on the table and I groaned.

Haruhi came towards us with a platter of tea, when she saw me face-planting the table she frowned. She placed the tea on the table and sighed, she cast a glance at Apollo and smiled.

"I'm sorry Akuma's being so stubborn" She apologized, Apollo took a cup of tea and shook his head.

"No it's ok, she just loves sweets a lot" Apollo sipped his tea with a small smile, I got up from my chair and hit the floor face first.

"Akuma!?" Apollo stood up his chair screeching on the floor, I wrapped my arms around her waist with my knees still on the floor. Looking up at her I did Bambi eyes and a pout, she looked down on me and raised an eyebrow.

"Candy..." I mumbled with a cute pout and tears in the corner of my eyes, she shook her head and started to walk away. But before she could I latched my arms around her ankle, she tried to walk away but ended up dragging me a few inches.

"Akuma no candy, and let go of my leg!"

"I want candy!"

"Poor Akuma" Kaoru said while shaking his head, his brother was beside him with a smirk.

"How about we make a deal?" Hikaru asked with a mysterious smile, his brother looked at him with a knowing smirk.

"What?" I said while letting go of Haruhi's ankle, which she was glad of and walked off.

"If you can survive without candy until Honey's cavity goes away without whining~" Hikaru started.

"We'll take you to a candy shop to buy as much candy as you want~" And Kaoru finished.

"Ok, but what if I lose?" I asked already off the floor with my hand on my hip, the Twins smirked evilly and then wrapped their arms around me.

"You have to wear kitty cosplay~" Kaoru started.

"For hosting the next day~" Hikaru finished, they both had small blushed and wide smiles.

Turning red I frantically shook my hair and the boys that were eavesdropping on our conversation had nosebleeds with happy grins on their faces, the Twins had smug look and shook their heads.

"You can't back down its a deal~" they both sang out wrapping their arms around my shoulder, I sighed my face still red as a tomato.

"Ok fine!" I said with a frown and looking down at the floor, the twins cheered and walked away satisfaction on their faces.

---

"Akuma, are you ok?" Ika asked me with a scared look on his face, I slowly turned towards him a blank look on my face.

"Yes" I replied, my hands shaking as I tried sipping my tea.

I gently put my head on the table as Ika rubbed my back, I sighed and watched Honey tried to convince the girls to give him some sweets (which failed of course ).

Suddenly the door swung open and everyone stopped what they were doing to watch, I glanced at the door and cheered.

Jan stood there looking at me with his usual smirk, I stood up and ran towards him dramatically crying. Wrapping my arms around him I anime cried into his torso, he pat my back and sweat dropped.

"What's wrong kitten?" he asked me with a smile, I looked up with tears running down my face and with a pout on my face.

"Can you take me out?" I asked with a pout and this time a puppy dog face, he looked down at me confused.

"But w-"

"Please!" I pleaded with a frown, he sighed and nodded.

"Yay, let's go!" I cheered with a smile and I ran out while ranting about sweets and funny hats, I glanced behind me to see Jan tell something to the Host and they all stood their standing wide eyed. The doors shut automatically and Jan walked towards me with a smirk, I ran up to him and tugged on his shirt.

"What did you tell the Host?" I asked with a concerned face, he shook his head and his smirk grew.

---------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have a really heavy weight on my shoulder.

And here's this chapter, I hope you like it.

Sorry if you don't.

(┏_┓)

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed- Eminem"