Chapter 10

Akuma POV

"Akuma."

I looked around trying to find the source of the voice, tears came to my eyes as I ran towards the figure.

"Dad!"

--

My eyes flew open as I sat up in a flash, pain washed over me and I looked over at my arm that had 6 stitches. Looking around I noticed I was in a room and sitting on a bed, I uneasily got off the bed and walked towards the door. Reaching for the handle I was about to turn it when..

WHAM!

"Akuma!" Haruhi yelled looking at my figure that was now on the floor, she crouched down next to me and grabbed my good arm.

"Are you ok?" she asked me her eyes searching my face, I waved my hand around with a smile.

"I'm fine." I say while smirking, then my face turned serious.

"Are YOU ok?" I ask her with a frown, my smile long gone.

She nodded and helped me up, when I was on my feet I walked towards my suitcase and picked out my pajamas. Telling Haruhi I'm going to change she nodded and went to sit at the bed. Walking toward my bathroom I put on my Pokemon over long shirt and short shorts (Like the ones the volleyball girls wear), walking out I grabbed my pikachu Luggy Bonnet.

Haruhi giggled at what I was wearing I just stuck my tongue out at her with my eyes closed, we shared a laugh then I stopped and eyed her dress. She noticed me looking at her dress and sighed, she looked at me with a blank look.

"My dad packed my suitcase." She told me with a blank face and sigh, I nodded my head and sat next to her.

"So what's up with you and Tamaki?" I asked her, she turned to look out the window and she huffed angrily.

"He's being an idiot, like always." she said while standing up, she extended her hand to me and I took it.

"We should go its probably dinner time." she said with a forced smile while she helped me up, I nodded with a frown on my face. Together we walked to the dinner room, once we entered everyone looked at us. Walking right past them I sat down at a chair while Haruhi still was in the doorway, the seat next to me moved and I looked up.

Mori looked at me with a blank look and sat down next to me, Honey sat down on the other side of him. Looking back over to Haruhi I noticed that she sat down next to Tamaki, the two were bickering back and forth even though they weren't talking to each other. Tamaki then stood up abruptly and looked at her.

"Kyoya, may you show me to my room?" Tamaki asked looking over to the black haired host, Kyoya stood up and nodded.

"Of course." He said with a polite voice, when they left I looked down at my plate.

'They care about her so much.'

I glanced at Haruhi with a smile as I saw all the host hugging her saying something about her being cute, then my smile turned to a blank look.

'She's too thick to notice though.'

Picking up a crab leg I cracked it and ate the meat inside, I smiled and kept my head down.

"These are really go-Oh no one's here." I said aloud looking around for somebody, my breathing got heavy. Did I forget to tell you I have Autophobia-The fear of being alone-?

Standing up to find somebody I was about to leave when thunder crashed and all the lights turned off, I fell back into my chair my eyes wide. Tears came to my eyes and I couldn't move from fear, tears fell from my eyes as a whimper vibrated from my throat.

"H-h-h-hello, any b-b-body?" I asked still sitting in my chair, I heard the chair next to me move. My head darted over there even though I couldn't even see my hand, tears started to flow more because I didn't know who was there.

"H-help me" I whispered with my head down and tears pouring down my cheeks, somebody grabbed my chin and rubbed my eyes. The person grabbed my little form and pulled my to them, I felt a chest and buried my head into it. Lifting my head I looked at the person and saw a figure of a face, Lighting flashed and flooded the room with light my eyes widen and my mouth opened.

"Mori?"

He looked down at me and smiled lightly making my eyes widen even more, standing up he still had me in his arms in princess style. He walked in the darkness and suddenly the lights flashed back on, he let me down gently and ruffled my hat a little. Pulling my hat down to cover my eyes I had a little blush dusting my cheeks, chuckling deeply I heard footsteps walk away and I glanced up seeing him walking away.

Opening the door in front of me I saw Haruhi and Tamaki, but what was weird is he blindfolded her and put headphones in her ears. Everyone appeared out of no where and the twins started harassing Tamaki, while I just winked at Haruhi she gave me a blank look and I laughed.

I glanced at Tamaki and the Twins bickering, then at Kyoya and Haruhi just standing there staring at them and lastly Honey who was asking Mori what the twins were talking about and him shaking his head blank usual look.

'Maybe I will actually have a place in this world' I though with a peaceful smile, while laughing at the Twins and Tamaki.

Little did she know her world might come crashing down or end.

--

I bet that left you guys wonder what I'm talking about, you'll find out in the next chapter.

"A loving heart is the beginning of knowledge"- Thomas Carlyle

I think you all know I don't own OHSHC.

Sorry if you don't like it.