Chapter 6

Akuma POV

"We think your eyes are very pretty Akum-Chan!" Hunny yelled while hugging me, I looked up shocked at the others and they smiled warmly at me, even Kyoya and Mori.

Hugging Hunny tight I started to shake trying to keep the tears away, finally my sobs escaped and I shook violently. He smiled as tears were on the edge of his eyes, the Host looked at us smiling and Tamaki being overdramatic and crying waterfalls.

I let go of Hunny and rubbed my eyes with my fist, turning towards the Twins and saw a flash of realization passed their faces and then they smirked at each other.

'Oh no' I though with a scared look on my face, I sighed and looked at Haruhi. She looked at me too and nodded with a blank look and I already knew it was not going to be good.

'This is not going to turn out good'

--•

The next day at school I went to my locker and it was rumbling, I was pretty afraid to open it but my favorite book was in there. Opening my locker I closed my eyes, when I felt nothing I opened them and screamed.

There was a bunch of letters crowding inside my locker trying to escape all at once, I stepped back to run but it was too late. A avalanche of letter poured out and buried me alive.

"Help me!" my voice came out all muffled because of the buried alive thing, I heard a group of footsteps and collective gasps.

"Akuma are you-"

"In there!?"

I sighed in relief The Twins, I did a double take The Twins! Their bury me more, I sighed and answered them.

"Yeah I am"

"What are you-"

"Doing under there?"

I face palmed and sighed.

"Oh you know having tea with Easter bunny, what do you think I'm doing!"

"Were you buried?" Hikaru asked snickering while his brother snicker also.

"Can you just help me!" I yelled with an anime vain pulsing, they shuffled around a bit.

"Super Twins to the rescue!" They yelled together while they jumped inside the pile of letters, they shuffled around a bit and then chuckled nervously.

"What happened?" I asked with the 'do I really wanna know' tone.

"Oh nothing just a little jam" they replied with a nervously laugh, I face-palmed again and sighed.

"Your both stuck?" I asked, the 'so much for your help' face.

"Yup!" they said and nodded with grins, I anime vain and scowled.

Then I heard more foot steps and a childish gasp, then rapid footsteps.

"Cannon Ball!" Hunny yelled out and then the letter shifted, I put my arm up to face palm when someone grabbed my wrist. Then I was pulled out and came face to face with Mori, I lifted my free hand in a wave.

"Hi, Mori!" I said happy to be out of the letters, he smiled a faint smile and put me on the floor.

I was about to say thanks when my arms were grabbed and I was being dragged, looking over my shoulder and saw two red heads. Sighing with a blank look on my face I shook my head, and turned my head to face the hallway.

"Bakas" I mutter with a blank look.

••--

Sorry for the really long wait, I really only update when it's the weekend or when I have free time.

ε-(д)