Inosuke Hashibira || Fuzzy Feels

[ xreader ] [ Flame Tsuguko ] [ First Person POV ]

_Y/n POV_

Sitting on the porch with Kanao, I yawned and leaned my head against her shoulder, hearing small mumbles and didn't really care at the point, I was just tired and wanted to sleep, but someone, kept shouting and it was starting to get hard to sleep.

Looking out in front of us, I stared at the boy with a boar head for a mask and guessed she was looking at the weird kid with red hair. I just sighed before forcing myself to get up, feeling a pain in my stomach and kneeled over, quickly falling down and held my stomach, feeling the stitches I got come undone as I bled through the bandages Shinobu placed only hours ago.

Hearing a pair of wooden swords drop to the ground, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, lifting me up carefully before speeding into the manor and bringing me to Shinobu. I gritted my teeth before hearing yelling and a calm voice, having my vision fade and guessed I was gonna pass out just from the pure overwhelming pain of the injury.

~
~
~

Opening my eyes, I felt my vision slowly come back, a horrible wave of pain came from my stomach and I growled from it, hearing shuffling and a door break, looking to the door and saw Inosuke without the boar head on, raising a brow as he rushed over and nearly tackled me from my bed, thankfully Tanjiro caught him.

Smacking his head, I yelled at him for his ignorance and sighed, facing away from the boys and lifted my shirt, seeing that I was healed and that it was merely just pains from the aftermath. Guessing that means I was out for a while.

Getting up from the bed, I heard the door opened and smiled at my big brother, watching him walk over and hand me my outfit and my haori, going to bathroom and put my stuff on before walking out, seeing my brother and the three idiots all being dumb and weird, I asked what was going on and got told about the new mission, immediately having a bad feeling.

~
~
~
[Mhm mhm, many timeskips]

Snapping awake from my dream, I finally realized what was going on, feeling the train go off the tracks, being flung out the window as I caught a little girl mid air, protecting her with my bed and slide across the ground, looking down at her as she opened her eyes and began to cry. "Hey, hey...shhh, it's okay, can you go find Mommah for me? Go to your mommah"

Letting go of her, I watched as she ran away, turning my attention to the forest, I felt something off and got up, drawing my blade and stood up, tightening my grip around the handle and looked at the forest, watching someone emerge and went to that person, feeling air rush pass me and turned around, looking at the demons eyes and felt a shiver run down my spine.

Upper 3.

Getting back into my mind, I held my sword out and ran to the demon, slashing its arm to see if I can at least do a little damage and smiled as I did, dodging a coming attack as they stomped on the ground, gulping before hearing my name, not paying attention to that whatsoever, looking to the sky and still saw that it was dark.

Though the moment I looked away, I heard something crack, looking at my arm as I saw blood start to leak out of a few bad slashes, looking at the demon and put my swords handle in my mouth, grabbing a dagger and threw it at the demons eye, running to it before jumping, opening my mouth and grabbed my sword, ducking in a breath before fire started to form from my blade, slashing the demons neck before feeling a piercing pain my stomach.

Hearing my name being called out once again, I closed my eyes and put more forced onto my sword, trying to at least cut the demons head of but it ran away since the sun was coming up, falling to the ground as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, hearing a soft sniffle and looked up, seeing Inosuke and smiled before coughing up blood.

"Ino, hey bu-"

"WHAT THE HELL, Y/N?! ARE YOU DUMB?"

"Lower your voice, I'm perfectly fine" I smiled up at him, giving him a weak smile before hearing more sniffles, looking at him in shock as a few tears fell down his face, reaching my hand up, or at least the one I could move and wiped away his tears, letting out a soft laugh. "Is someone sad?"

"SHUT UP"

Looking for the other 3 boys, I sighed know that I couldn't say my goodbyes but felt his head rest against mine, listening to him as he cried. I only heard his begs and pleas for me to stay with him, closing my eyes and kept a smile on my face.

"Oh Ino, you'll see me again..."

"WHAT IF I DON'T?! WHAT IF YOU DIE RIGHT HERE, HUH?"

"Then I die and you'll have to bury me. Simple as that Inosuke...are you afraid of losing me?"

"You make me feel funny...I hate it because it makes my chest feel bubbly and I feel sick. I fucking hate you for giving me these strange feelings."

"You....fell in love with me?"

"What's that?"

I patted his head, letting out a small sigh as he stared at me confused, grabbing his chin and placed a small kiss against his cheek and opened my eyes slightly to see him again as I heard my brother and friends rushing to me.

"Inosuke Hashibira, and Y/n Hashibira. That would've sounded nice...wouldn't it? Make sure-...make sure to tell everyone this conversation...heart to heart..."

Feeling my own tears start to slip down my cheeks, I sighed a final time as it was one of my final breaths, I guessed as I felt light headed, slowly getting more and more tired as he held me in his arms, I spoke quickly, saying my final few words for everyone I cared for, leaning my head against his chest and sighed as he was last.

"I love you as well...I wish I could've stayed long enough for you...for you to see our future together...this is farewell...in another life...we'll have a chance, Ino...don't put your head down and keep it up...if you're lonely, just look at the moon and I'll look back..."