Shinobu Kocho || Don't Go

||MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD||

[ xreader ] [ Demon Slayer ] [ First Person POV ] [Adopted Sister of Tanjirou and Nezuko]

_Y/n POV_

Dodging an attack from Kanao, I yelped before getting kicked in the arm, slightly scared for my life as I flew to the ground and slid a bit, freezing for a moment before I saw her hand extended towards me, making me smile as I took it and got up. "Thanks Kanao, I really needed that-"

All I got was a smile before I felt someone behind me and turned around, going to hit them in the face with my wooden sword before they moved out the way and I froze, standing still before I felt a pair of lips press against my cheek and I blushed, now knowing who was messing with me. "Shinobuuuuu" I whined as I wrapped my arms around her, leaning into her as I felt jealousy pouring into the air, coughing as I could smell it.

Like Tanjirou, I was gifted but also cursed with a good nose.

Whipping my head to the boy that it was coming from, I glared at him as I leaned a small growl, making the girl in my arms laugh as she patted my head, calming me down a bit as I leaned against her shoulder, smiling a bit while I placed butterfly kisses on her neck, making her laugh since she was ticklish there and pushed my head away. "Y/n, no need for that dear, I'm all yours"

I smiled at her comment before being lifted up, my blush becoming more clear as I hid my face into her hair, internally dying as practically everybody could tell I was flustered pass the point of repair.

Feeling the sun no longer shining on me, I looked up and noticed that I was in Shinobu's bedroom and smiled, looking down at her before being tackled onto our bed and laughed as the placed a few kisses against my cheek, finally revealing the more soft and laid back side of her. "Shi Shi! Stahp!" Even with that, she didn't and continue to place kisses all over my face, to which I turned my head and felt her lips against mine, looking into her eyes as they held a look of shock.

It felt like hours before I wrapped my hands around her neck, pulling her closer and closed my eyes, pushing the kiss to happen and felt her hands against my cheeks before she pulled away with a blush on her face, making me smile wider in success. "I MADE YOU BLUSH! I DESERVE ANOTHER KISS!"

"Shush now love, we can't wake up people who've gone to bed with your shouting. Just because you made me blush doesn't mean you can have an ou-" I rolled my eyes and cut her off with another kiss, smiling before I pulled away, satisfied since that's the only thing I wanted and she giggled at my actions, her blush only darker than before as she plopped herself right beside me and rested her head on my arm. "What would I do without my little butterfly?"

"Mind you, I'm only a couple inches shorter than you, dear."

~
~
~
[Who's ready for this?]

I ran around the maze of doors and walls, opening one up that smelled of blood...and...Shinobu.

Going into the room with Kanao behind me, I saw a demon holding MY girl, and ran towards it, throwing my blade into its head and grabbed Shinobu as she looked horrible, feeling tears poor down my cheeks as I looked her, pain welling in my chest as she looked at me. "Shi Shi...I-...I'm so sorry..."

"Why are you sorry? It's alright, honey, Zat least I'm in your arms for these last moments." She spoke as her words cut into me like knives, having Kanao battle the demon before Inosuke busted into the room. But I ignored the noise and only focused and her...my love...Shinobu Kocho.

"Shi Shi...don't leave me please...please don't..."

She started to preform the breathing technique to help slowly the blood flow while I used some spare bandages and wrapped them around her wounds, grabbing her blade and shook it a bit, and looked at her, placing my lips against hers for what may be the final time. "I love you...I love you so much, Shi Shi...I'm so sorry I never came in time. Heroes arrive late but I-...I ar-"