[Shinobu Kocho] || Oh Dear...[pt.2]

[ xreader ] [ Uzui's adopted daughter ] [ First person POV ]

This was inspired off of a small oneshot me and my friend have made
Check out my friends account: -TRAVELER

~{I can't help myself, your taste is so seductive}~
.
.
.
~{I'm feeling-}~

_Y/n POV_

Finally, out of recovery, I walked around the Butterfly Mansion with Shinobu, listening to her new discoveries of incorporating Wisteria poison into other poisons for more damage and laughed at her slightly excited voice. I smiled at the girl, looking out at the dark sky above us before feeling her hand connect to mind, blushing at the feeling of her hand trapping my own before she pulled my forward and ran into the forest, practically dragging me before we reached a small clearing with Wisteria around it.

She let go of my hand, making it feel like it was going cold, making me look at it confused before hearing her call out my name and wave me over, though I was still in my pajama's, I ran over and went to her, though ended up falling forward after catching my own foot and braced myself for impact, only to be held up by Shinobu and blushed at our position. Though, she slowly let go of me before sitting on the grass, and I sat down as well, leaning my back against hers and gazed up to the sky, looking at the moon and the clouds as they went behind and overlapped it.

I stared at the moon, moving my hand behind me as I placed it over Shinobu's, soon hooking our pinkies together and smiled as a small heat soon creeped onto my cheeks, feeling my heart race as my chest began to feel fuzzy, as if I were nervous but happy at the same time. "Shinobu-...the moon is lovely tonight..." I spoke a bit softer than intended, gulping as I waited for a response, wondering if she even knew what I meant by saying that, or if she would even reply. "I agree, Y/n. It's always lovely, isn't it?"

I sat there in a silence for a few moments, feeling my heart race even more than ever as I felt her head fall onto my shoulder, making me lean on her head and sit in more of a silence, before I decided to speak up, enjoying the moment we were having. It was away from all the chaos of the mansion. "We should do this more often...I like spending time with just you-...I like how I feel when were close...I feel fuzzy inside and-...it's a nice feeling" I heard a small laugh emit from the girl, feeling her take her pinky away from mine before trapping my hand within hers once again. "Ara ara~ Does someone have a crush~?" She spoke, turning her head into my neck, and I blushed as I felt her breath against my neck, tensing up as I felt her body turn and rest against mine.

Slowly, I wrapped my arm around her waist as she talked about our missions together, usually saying that she was always right before I spoke up, saying that there were a few times when I could've died from a demon when she said something on the complete opposite of their Blood Demon Art. After finishing my light scolding, I heard her softly laugh and stare up at the sky like I was doing before, leaning my head against hers before piping up. "Shinobu...do you have a crush on someone?" I felt her body tense against mine, but kept my grasp on her as a way to try and support her. "Yes, I do...why'd you ask?"

I looked over to her and saw her do the same, noticing how close our faces were and pulled mine away, feeling heat flood my body as a blush was probably on my cheeks now, hearing her laugh at how flustered I got before felt her finger against my chin and pull my head back to her, feeling even more nervous than ever as she looked at me.

The eyes of what seemed to be an angel. One's that held pent-up aggression, kindness, softness, love, and...they were also determined...what for?

[ 3rd Person POV ]

The two girls sat close to each, both entranced by the other's movements, and waited for at least one of them to move/ Y/n's movements were very subtle and gentle, going slowly as she placed her hand on the girl's waist, pulling the other girl into her. Their bodies pressed against each other as they kept looking into each other's eyes, fondness keeping their gazes locked.

_Y/n POV_

Feeling her body against mine, my breath hitched as I felt her breath press against my moth, feeling as though it was a taunt for me to do something, yet I didn't know what to do. Suddenly gaining some sort of other feeling on my body, I felt her arm slowly snake around my neck, feeling her gaze still locked onto mine, hers slowly becoming more, as my chest felt bubbly.

I took in a sharp breath before I exhaled, now knowing how anxious I was as my breath was shaky, though, Shinobu's voice knocked me out of the small trance I was in as she requested something. "What?"

"Can you close your eyes for me, Y/n?"

Nodding, I complied and closed my eyes, wondering where this was going before I heard her mumble something under her breath, I went to ask what it was before I felt her lips press against mine. I felt shocked, feeling as it crashed through my body, but as soon she went to pull away, barely moving our lips apart, I opened my eyes and quickly reconnected our lips as hers snapped open and stared at me.

How was this happening?

What emotion was driving us to act like this?
.
.
.
Why does it feel so nice?

After what seemed like hours, I felt her pull away and press her finger against my lips, pushing my face away, watching her pant as she was out of breath, feeling her breath melt against the corners of my mouth, reaching one of my hands up and kissed the tip of her finger before removing it from my lips, watching her expression grow more flustered than mine as she closed her eyes, expecting what was next and her expectations were spot on.

Pressing forward again, I could feel both of her arms around my neck, feeling her fingers rake through my hair as I used my arms to push us up, away from the ground and felt the heat of her face combine with mine, feeling my body begin to overheat from how close we were, feeling her push against my body and tip us over as I rested, somewhat on my back though my lower half remained put as she pulled herself onto me, not breaking our kiss.

I kept my hands laced into the grass, supporting the two of us before she broke away, leaving us both to try and regain our breath before she spoke, "Ara ara~ We're in the forest, Y/n. I never knew you had that side to you" She let out a soft laugh and pressed her finger tip against my nose, looking into my eyes with hers, so full of an odd emotion, one that was new to me. "I wasn't gonna- Shinobu! You dirty little-"

"Hush now, there might be people living in the forest, we can't wake them"

"You're such a tease-"

"Oh yes I am, my lovely girlfriend"

"Girlfriend?"

"We both know how we kissed said it all, Y/n"

__________________________

Once again, thanks to my friend -TRAVELER for helping me come up with this

Make sure to check out their page as well :D

Also you dirty little gremlins, you thought I was gonna write smut yet? HA- not until I receive requests :>