Tamayo x Reader HC

-She's very soft towards you and worries about your health, even though you're a demon, but she's mainly afraid of Muzan getting a hold of you or you dying to Slayers that won't understand your side.

-Whenever you work on a new poison for Shinobu to use(though to the Hashira's dismay), Tamayo tends to be by your side and just hold onto you, either by your side or back and you two just sit there as you make your poisons. You also use your own blood for it and see what happens, which concerns her.

-She hates it when you get into fights. As you were a previous Demon Slayer and in the corps, you still go into battles so people don't suffer the same pain you did, but you worry Tamayo when you don't return home before dawn.

-Whenever you're too exhausted to have animal blood, you end up sleep for a few days like Nezuko and get sick, so, she ends up taking care of you when you wake up, and scolds you for being reckless and not get enough energy to keep on going on missions, since it could end up getting you killed.

-She gets jealous slightly and rarely. It just randomly happens, and she ends up dragging you away from whoever caused this and clings onto you in a corner as you stare out into the void, confused of what even happened

-You're a descendant of the Kamado's and been a demon for a good 50-70 years, but you haven't told anyone yet. It feels as though someone might try to kill you (*cough cough* Sanemi *cough cough*)