[Aoi & Kanao] || Hurt Love

[ xreader ] [ A/F ] [ Demon Slayer ]

_Y/n POV_

Walking around the village, I looked for the demon I was supposed to slay, wondering where the hell it even was as I heard my stomach growl. I sighed and missed Aoi's cooking already and just wanted to head back home.

The only home I had.

Standing up, my finger twitched and I looked around, having my battle senses kick in and looked behind me and dodged an attack, unsheathing my sword and smirked, knowing where the demon wanted to strike and was a step ahead, flipping around and turned myself upside down while in the air, slicing through the demons neck as if it was nothing.

Connecting to the ground, I rolled to help break the impact and cracked my back as I slowly got back up, before looking back to the demon as it laughed at my antics, making me raise my brow before I looked at its eyes, seeing that it was a lower moon and groaned.

~
~
~

Using the help of sunlight, I stumbled my way back home as I held my arm, feeling pain within each step I took. Even though I tried to relocate my shoulder, it just won't pop back in, and it hurt like a bitch.

Seeing the Estate, I raised my brow as I noticed two faces waiting for me, watching one sigh with relief while the other clutched her hand, finally noticing that it was Kanao and Aoi, making me even more confused.

What the hell? When did they get worried over me?

Walking towards them, I saw Aoi run to me and go to hug me but noticed the displacement of my arm and winced, helping me inside as Kanao stuck by my side, even in the medical wing or recovery room.

I looked at Shinobu, feeling her pop my shoulder back into place as I yelled pain and grabbed my shoulder, gritting my teeth as pain was the only thing I could feel at the moment. I looked at Shinobu as a girl was sternly talking to her, making me raise a brow before losing feeling in my legs only to be caught.

Looking up, I saw Kanao looking down at me before helping me onto a bed as she sat down beside it, raising a brow as Shinobu was getting dragged out of the room by the girl she was talking to, making me a bit nervous and force myself not to laugh at the Hashira.

Letting out a small sigh, I turned and faced Kanao, raising a brow to her before seeing Aoi come into the room, suddenly had the urge to try and leave, feeling that something wasn't exactly right.

Seeing the other girl walk over and sit beside Kanao. I sat up and looked at them both, even more confused and almost left my bed before feeling a fist on my head and yelling, making me rub my head from where I was hit and saw Aoi right in front of me. ''ARE YOU DUMB? YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK FOR ONCE TO CALL FOR HELP AGAINST A LOWER MOON? WHAT IF YOU DIED?''

"If I did, then someone would've gotten hurt. I had to protect that village people wouldn't be killed....I'm just happy no one is hurt..."

''You hurt me...Y/n...you hurt me.''

"I-...I didn't mean to....how did I-"

"'Aoi, I'm sure Y/n didn't mean to hurt you by protecting others. I get that you love her, but soon, we won't be able to protect her anymore.'"

I looked at both of them in shock, turning to Aoi first after hearing about her loving me, then looked at Kanao who seemed to be unsettled or nervous about something.

After a few moments of silence, it hit me like a train at why those two were so worried and why they are talking to each other. I smiled at them before putting my hand on Kanao's head for a second then did the same for Aoi. 

"My my, two of the Butterfly Sisters have a little crush on me? I hope you guys weren't thinking I'd only choose one."