Mitsuri Kanroji || You're it

[ xreader ] [ Water Tsuguko ] [ First Person POV ]

_Y/n POV_

Walking around the manor, I yawned after the rather late meeting, talking about the defeat of Upper 6, I groaned and leaned against a nearby pillar, supporting myself before feeling arms wrap around me and I looked back, seeing Mitsuri having her head on my shoulder, making me bring my hand up and pat her head, letting out a small sigh. "Mitsuri, what are you doing? Shouldn't you be heading back now? It's pretty late-"

"You seemed exhausted, and I wanted you to come back with me so we can cuddle!" She said back to me, her voice having honey slip into it like always and I smiled, nodding my head in yes as she picked me up and I flailed a bit, before calming down as she was walking, having a comfortable silence between us as I leaned my head against her shoulder. "Mitsu, I know you want to steal my kimono that I sleep in, you could've just asked"

Letting out a small laugh, I looked up at her before placing a soft kiss against her cheek and saw a blush erupt on her face, still becoming red even though we've been dating for a while, which made me laugh as we reached her Estate.

Feeling my feet against the ground, I stood up and cracked my back, grabbing her hand and pulled her inside, closing the door and locked the door, looking outside and sighed as she looked at me worried and I just explained that I thought we were followed but we weren't, but felt her hand against my shoulder. "You're it" and with that, she ran off and I ran after her, jumping off walls as she ran into her room and I groaned, knowing that she won and took my kimono from the closer and put it on.

"Sneaky devil."

"Your sneaky devil" She retorted back at me and I laughed, taking off my haori and went to the closet, as I grabbed my own kimono, hearing the bathroom door close and I quickly took my clothes off before putting on the kimono, turning around and looked at her, feeling her grab my hand and drag me to the bed, pulling me down and wrapped her around my waist. I looked at her in the eyes and smiled, resting my hand against her cheek and placed a soft kiss against her lips for a second and leaned in closer, burying my head into her shoulder. "Good night my mochi" I said to her and I heard the sweetest response back, smiling at the new nickname.

"Goodnight my little water Lily"