Cuddling with Them

Daki:

She's very protective of you. She'll have her sashes around you and keep an eye on the door as you sleep in her arms.

Sure. A relationship between a human and demon can be tough, but she offers you to be a demon beside her every now and then, since shes afraid of losing you.

Shinobu:

You'll have to drag her away from any work she's doing as she calmly talks to you, telling you to let her go, but you aren't afraid of that tactic so you just keep dragging her to bed.

Once she does calm down, she'll wrap her arms around you and rest her head against your collarbone and him a lullaby to help the both of you to sleep.

Kanae:

She loves to be able to hold you in her arms, taking every moment moment can get to just hug or cuddle you.

But whenever she's sleepy, she drags you to bed and nuzzles into you while you run your fingers through her hair, calming her down even more before drifting off yourself.

Tamayo:

You guys cuddle for fun.

Both of you being demons, you don't really require sleep but you can still sleep if you wanted to, and it's nice to be in each other's arms after being fairly busy with helping people with injuries.

She really like to kiss your cheek randomly as well, just to catch you off guard.

Mitsuri:

She'll literally tackle you whenever she wants to cuddle.

You would be coming back from a mission and point blank tackled by the woman. You love her, but it scares the shit out of you almost all the time, but you still give her the love she wants from ya.

Which evers Estate is closer, you'll both head there and either fall asleep in your main room or bedroom, which ever one you have enough energy to get to quicker.

Aoi:

You would just lay in your bed and hum to yourself, trying to fall asleep and wait for Aoi to join you, but it took a while since she prepares the kitchen before going to bed.

But before midnight, she's in bed with you and you can finally sleep peacefully along with her, though you guys would end up being woken up not even 5 hours later because of the boys training.

Kanao:

She would end up dragging you away from training since you would overwork yourself. No words had to be spoken between you two as you both read eyes and just guess off of instinct.

Though she has to sneak you pass Shinobu since the Hashira is protective over the quiet girl.

Nezuko:

Since she's a demon and you're a human, it's the exact opposite of when you guys decide to rest. She's also very hyper when you try to sleep, and you get slightly annoyed to where you just drag her into your bed and lay her on top of yourself to help her calm down.

Makio:

She'll be a bit aggressive with you, dragging you by the arm and pin you to the bed before laying in top of you.

You don't really mind it at all though, you find it rather cute.

Suma:

She just walks up to you and asks.

That's it-

She just doesn't want to bother you too much and wants to make sure you're okay with it, hence why she asks instead of doing.

Hinasturu:

At first, you don't really notice until she starts getting a bit clingy with you, or holds your arm while you're praying. Which makes you understand and you finish your praying before walking to bed with her.

She's gentle with you, and doesn't want to interrupt you unless it's been a while, since you are a Demon Slayer. So she understands your busy schedule, but she misses being in your arms.