Aoi Tsuyuri || Whatever.

[ xreader ] [ Thunder Pillar ] [ Zenitsu's older twin ]

_Y/n POV_

After getting done with another mission, I just wanted to head back to the manor with Shinobu and hang out with Aoi, not really wanting to do anything else since tomorrow is my day, which I'm thankful for. I needed one, bad.

Walking into the manor, I walked to my brothers room to say that I'm back, opening the door as he was talking about Nezuko to himself, making me smile and walk over, patting his head as he looked up at me. "Y/n! Where have you been?! It's been 2 months!"

Smiling, I patted his head once again and told him about the many missions I had to do, telling him about my encounter with a lower rank and killed it easily, which seemed to make him happy. And to my surprise, he asked me to teach him the rest of the forms for Thunder breathing.

I stood there for a moment and agreed, telling him that I was gonna be way tougher than master was on us, before leaving the room and made my way to my own, feeling relieved as I set down my stuff and put on the training outfit, sighing as was about to close my eyes before hearing someone lay next to me. Turning my head, I smiled as it was Aoi and went to hug her before being stopped which made me concerned.

I went to say something before she went on a huge rant about my brother and his crybaby ways. I mean sure, he was a crybaby, but he is strong.

I sat there and just stared in disbelief, wondering if she even thought I was there before I got up and walked to the door, opening it and said a simple word.

"Leave."

She stared at me in shock, going to say something to protest but I cut her off, telling her to leave once more and she did, making me slam the door and go back unto the covers, sleeping off the other bits of anger I had left until it was the next morning before I knew it.

I woke up early, training in the yard with a wooden stick before Aoi came up to me, apologizing for her sudden outburst and I sighed, patting her head and said it was fine, just not to do it again and she nodded, walking to the kitchen as Zenitsu finally arrived and we begun training.

~
~
~

After a long while of training, well- a few months with occasional missions. My brother was finally able to learn 2 more forms than one, along with creating his own form and I smiled, more proud of him than ever before reciving news from a crow about an uppermoon being nearby. And I got Shinobu to go and protect everyone, waiting by the entrance as I stared into its eyes.

Uppermoon 2.

Rising to my feet, I pulled out my blade, running towards it and swung my blade at it, only hear it shatter and feel blood leaking down my chest, looking at the demon with a small bit of disbelief, seeing that it got sidetracked by something, as I pulled out the strongest poison Shinobu had, sticking the syringe into the demons legs and injected the poison into it, before being kicked away, being told that I wasn't worthy of eating.

I smirked at the demons words, blood running down my mouth as it fell over, coughing up its own blood as I walked over, taking a deep breath before feeling more pain, being told that if I were to move, my guts would spill out. What sucked for me was it was the sun rising, telling me that my final say has come due to injuries.

I sighed, taking a deep breath as the demon fled, hearing a few pairs of feet run to me and saw, my brother, girlfriend, and best friend kneeling beside me. I smiled at the sight as the tried to treat me, though it was far too late for them. I told them it was Upper 2 who got me, and that they shouldn't be dumb and try to kill him unless they worked with others.

Giving them another smilex I looked to Aoi and saw her crying, which, shocked me. I've never seen her cry before, so I placed my hand on her cheek, wiping away the tears that came and smiled wider, bringing her forehead to mine as Shinobu tries to at least help me live long enough to get to the Revovery Room to heal me.

"Aoi, don't cry now dear, I'll always be in your heart, so even though you may forget me and find someone new, they'll replace my spot in your heart with their own, but all I wish to have stories told about kicking ass. I don't wanna be known as a boring Hashira like Uzui, I'm way more flamboyant than him" I let out a small laugh as I heard Shinobu and Aoi laugh along with me, but soon I let go of her and held my arms out to my brother. "One last hug, Zen?"

Feeling the boy crash into my arms, his sobs only grew louder as Tanjirou and Inosuke came over, shocked at the scene and I smiled weakly at the twozl, immediately seeing Tanjirou start to cry as Inosuke refused to believe that I was dying, though it was easy to tell that he was hurt be the sight of me bleeding. "Shinobu! I forgot to tell...your strongest poison won't...it doesn't work..."

Hearing her sigh, she placed her head on mine soon being bombarded with hugs, feeling Aoi hug my arm as the rest of the idiot trio hugged both me and my twin. I laughed before closing my eyes, loosening my grip and smiled again, leaning my head down on my girlfriend's lap and breathed once more, drifting off to who knows where.

At least it was a somewhat peaceful death.