Jealous? -『Aoi』

[ 2nd person pov ] [ F ] [ xreader ] [ Twin to Inosuke ] [ short ]

Walking around the Butterfly Estate, you huffed with annoyance due to not evened having any swords to fight with since no one would even give you a spare. You couldn't help that everytime you were needed for a mission the ended up with you being overpowered, your blades broke. You couldn't control that. It made things 5x worse when you were forced into an outfit that wasn't something you could easily run around in. You were like your twin, but, not as aggressive...maybe a tiny bit more aggressive but only during a mission. Outside of missions, you were more calm and a bit more reasonable.

Sitting down in the garden, you looked to your left and saw Aoi talking to your brother who was giving her an acorn, you rolled your eyes at the action and looked down at the small body of water in front of you, bringing your knees to your chest as your reflection gazed back. You felt a bit of anger bubble inside of your chest. You always felt like this whenever they were together, and though your brother was clearly blushing. Aoi wasn't. It was relieving to see that she wasn't liking the odd way of him confessing his oh so totally undying love to her, but, it was good to know she declines each time. You huffed once more and closed your eyes, just waiting for the night to come since Shinobu was taking you to a firework show.

It felt like a hour or so before feeling a presence beside you which caused you to just stay silent and still, wondering who it was. "Y/n-san?...Y/n?" Aoi questioned, you could tell by the sound of her voice, you always knew it was her. You were almost asleep until you felt a bit of weight on your shoulder and a peck to your cheek which made your cheeks heat up before being coated with a light pink. You just got busted. You opened your eyes and turned your head to look at her, seeing how close her face still was and just stared at her until she let go of your shoulder and turned away seeing a hint of her face being a but red. You smiled at the girls shyness before grabbing her hand and kept your gaze at the small pond as she intertwined your fingers with hers.

"What do you need Aoi-san?" You asked, turning your head to face her as she was looking at you which caused you to freeze up, your smile growing softer before placing your hand against her cheek and leaned in a bit. "Are you wondering if you could join me and Shinobu-san to the festival? Then yes, of course you can." You said, looking into her eyes as both of you sat there, blushing your heads off. You may be girlfriends, but sometimes, it doesn't feel like it due to the amount of time you guys spend apart. "Y/n-san uhm- I saw you glaring at your brother and knew you were jealous again. So stop being jealous of that dumb boar head, we both know that I love you more than him." She replied back, making you smile and pulled her into a hug before feeling her lips against yours for a split second.

Resting your head on her shoulder, you placed a few soft pecks against the side ofbher neck, hearing a small laugh as she playfully pushed at you. "I wasn't jealous." You retorted, not even waiting for a reply before pulling your head away and quickly connected your lips to hers, pulling her even closer as she pushed back against your lips. Leaning back agai st your free hand, you pulled away and connected your lips to her neck, taking a few minutes before leaving a mark as you laughed. "I'm never jealous."