Making Friends

Hello my peeps! Thanks for waiting for me to update! I know...it is such a pain! P.s I will be going to a baby shower tomorrow, which basically means I will get bored so I will try updating! I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
The girls turned to the source of the voice. The one who spoke up was a girl with scarlet hair. "Sure you can Erza-san!"

Then Erza turned to Lucy. "I've never seen you before. Are you new here?" She asked. Lucy just nodded because she was shy. Erza took notice.

"I'm sorry. How rude of us, we forgot to introduce ourselves." She smiled softly to Lucy. "My name is Erza Scarlet, I am the vice-president of the school."

Then the rest introduced themselves saying their names were Juvia Lockser, Mirajane Strauss, Lisanna Strauss, Cana Alberona, and Gajeel Redfox.

(Lucy P.O.V)
"It's nice to meet you all! My name is Lucy." I said. I'm kinda glad I have friends on the first day. I thought. "How do you like your first day so far Lucy?" Erza asked when we all finished eating.

I smiled "So far it's going great!" I answered honestly. She nodded "If you ever need help, you can always ask us.."

She looked at the rest "Right!" She said while glaring at them. They all nodded while hugging each other like their lives depended on it. I giggled.

*Time skip*

After lunch ended, I headed to 5th period which is math. Luckily I had it with Levy.

On our way there (Virgo let Levy take her while she waited at the main office) I noticed a couple of girls snicker at me in the corner of my eyes.

"Well, well. If it isn't the book worm and the new disabled girl." Levy gasped and her eyes widen. Then she came to a halt and she was shaking with anger "Shut up Minerva! Don't talk to Lucy like that!" She smirked "Or what? You gonna stop me?"

Before anymore trouble could continue I put a hand up. "Enough!" They all looked at me. "Let's go Levy, she is right anyways." Levy just looked at me shocked then just nodded still looking angry.

(Normal P.O.V)
When they got there, they saw Erza at a table who reserved it for them. After they sat there, Levy still looked upset and Erza nothing.

"What's wrong Levy?" Levy ignored her and looked away glaring at the floor. Now Erza was even more anxious. Then she looked at Lucy who looked away sadly.

Right when Erza was going to say something, Levy finally spoke. "We need to talk about something" Erza ushered her to continue. "About what happened on our way here." Then everything went in slow motion.

Levy explained everything and Lucy started crying. Then you can see Erza was getting really pissed. Then she jumped up on her seat and slammed her fist on the table.

Hehehe cliffhanger! Don't you love those? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and see you next time! Bye-bye! (^-^)