Misunderstanding

(Normal P.O.V)
School was already over and Lucy rushed outside so she didn't have to face Natsu. That was only the second reason, the other was so she can see Grandeeney.

*The Next Day*
Lucy woke up still tired. She stretched and shivered, not because it was cold. "I have a bad feeling about today." She mumbled and got ready for school.

When she got there, people were giving her dirty looks and whispered "How could she do that?" a girl said "Yeah! I always knew she was a slut!"

Lucy was confused, but shrugged it off because she was used to it. When she strolled through the hallway, people stopped to glare at her.

She stopped at her locker and got her stuff. Then she heard yelling and footsteps. She turned around to see Natsu coming towards her.

"Hey Nat-" He cut her off. "Is it true?!" She looked at him confused. "What?" He glared at her which shocked her. "Don't play stupid Lucy! Is it true that you are cheating on me with Sting?!"

She was left speechless. "Why would you think I'm cheating on you?" He got out his phone. What she saw made her freeze. It was pictures of her and Sting hugging, holding hands, and worst of all... kissing!

She gasped when she saw the video, it was when her and Sting were talking. She heard the words and it was clear that someone played with it.

"I-i.... I swear Natsu.... I never said that!" She stuttered. "Someone must have f-" He cut her off once more. "I'm done! This is hopeless!" Her eyes were getting watery.

"W-what do y-you mean?" He sighed. "I loved you Lucy. I thought you were different, we're over." Then he left. Lucy had tears streaming down her face, most of her friends were there giving her sympathetic looks.

Lucy just strolled away and called the only person she can talk to..... Grandeeney.

(Lucy P.O.V)
Why would he dump me? He didn't even let me explain! A while later, Grandeeney came and ran up to me. "Lucy what's wrong? Why are you out here in the rain?" I sobbed in her chest.

She helped me in the car and quickly drove to her house. When we got there, she gave me a new pair of clothes. We sat on the couch drinking coffee, then I took a deep breath and explained to her what happened.

She then hugged me tightly. "Why would he do that to you?" I heard a voice and I turned around to see Wendy. "How long have you been there?" She also came to hug me. "Long enough to know that he is a jerk!" I smiled.

(Normal P.O.V)
To get over her break up, Lucy started her training to walk. Learning to walk for a few months with Grandeeney was worth it. Lucy can now walk from across the room without any help.

When she was done she asked Grandeeney if she can stay over. She missed the last two days of school. (Thursday and Friday)

She woke up the following Saturday. She went downstairs to the kitchen and saw the others. "Good morning!"

"Good morning Luc-" Wendy and Grandeeney trailed off when they saw her. "What?" Their eyes widen.

"Lucy/Lucy-san! Your walking!" She looked down and they were right. "I didn't even notice!" Lucy started running and all the girls laughed. "How can this day get any better!"

Sorry if there is any mistakes. I'm rushing because I'm in 6th period right now! Bye-bye!