1 Month Later

This chapter is for candysweetkittygirl :)

(Normal P.O.V)
Lucy was at her locker with the rest of the girls. "What are you doing for summer vacation Lucy?" Erza asked.

Lucy bit her lip nervously, "I'm going to be traveling around." She said looking away from them.

Erza nodded. "So? Are NaLu babies going to happen anytime soon?" Mira said with stars in her eyes.

Lucy blushed deeply. "Mira!" She said slightly glaring at her. Mira and the girls giggled.

"You and Natsu make a cute couple Lu-chan!" Levy said teasing her best friend.

"Juvia agrees with Levy-sama! Lucy and Natsu-san make a wonderful couple!"

Lucy blushed redder than Erza's hair. "You are all unbelievable!" She said waving her hands in the air.

They all laughed at her, "You are right Lucy! How can we tell you to have NaLu babies...." Lisanna said smirking.

"Thank yo-" Mira cut her off. "When you need to get married first!" She said fangirling.

Lucy face-palmed "I'll see you tomorrow!" She said rolling away on her wheelchair.

"How was your day Lucy?" Grandeeney asked when she came in. "It was....embarrassing" Grandeeney raised a brow.

"How so?" Lucy blushed slightly. "My friends said that I should have NaLu babies after I get married to Natsu."

Grandeeney chuckled softly. "I do admit that you and my son look perfect together!"

Lucy glared at her while her cheeks heated up. "Not you, too!" She exclaimed.

Grandeeney sighed, "Would you like me to help pack up?" Lucy nodded.

"Yes please. If it's not any trouble." Today was Thursday and next week is graduation. Tomorrow is Lucy's last day of school and she is slightly sad.

"Lucy-san?" Lucy looked up and saw Wendy walking towards her. "Yes? What us it Wendy?"

Wendy then got on her knees with big puppy dog eyes and put her hands together.

Lucy gulped nervously. "Please Lucy-san! Don't leave, stay here in Magnolia!"

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY can resist Wendy's puppy dog eyes. Lucy had been immune to them since she would use them a lot.

"That's not going to work on me Wendy. You already know that yourself." Wendy smiled.

"I came up with a new technique that will blow your mind!" Lucy gulped. "Oh no...."

Wendy did the same thing, but added tears and a pout. "Please! Don't leave!"

Lucy bit her lip and tried to look away only to fail. Then Wendy did something that made Lucy almost faint.

Wendy Marvell made her lip quiver. "Kawaii!!!" She said and hugged Wendy tightly.

Grandeeney saw everything and smiled. "Wendy dear. Can you go outside with Carla and water the garden?"

She nodded and left. "Are you going to talk to the principal after school or before school?"

Lucy sighed and shook her head. "I'm not to sure, but most likely I will talk to him before."

Grandeeney nodded. "Alright, lets get cleaned up and have dinner!" Lucy nodded and followed.

I'm so flipping sorry I haven't updated! I was working on new stories that I haven't published yet!

Then I was doing role play with my friend on kik and I'm obsessed with it!

THEN, I had to go shopping for a birthday party for the 4th of July and prepare my stuff to go visit my dad in Los Angeles!

I'm exhausted! I will try to update as soon as I can!