He's My Boyfriend

Hi peeps! I hope you like this chapter, I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
After Natsu's confession, they headed separate ways and agreed to go out tomorrow since today was a Friday.

"Bye Luce." Natsu said while hugging her. "Goodbye, I will see you tomorrow then!" He smiled at her and nodded.

When Lucy got home, she sighed happily. "Hi Lucy-san!" She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and greeted the blue haired girl.

Grandeeney came out with a smile. "Hello dear. Are you ready?" Lucy nodded. They practiced for a while then took a break.

"So how have you been Grandeeney?" Lucy asked. She smiled slightly "I'm alright. To be honest, I thought I was going to be alone until I had Wendy." She carresses the sleeping girls back.

Lucy then looked serious. "I always wanted to ask, but do you mind telling me how- who... is Wendy's father." She just looked up at her.

"I knew you would ask that..." she trailed off and asked Virgo if she can take Wendy to Lucy's room. "It started 14 years ago. I was married to a wonderful man, and we loved each other."

She took a sip of tea. "We wanted a have a family together. Then I had found out I was pregnant." Lucy looked at her curiously. "With Wendy?" she shook her head as a no. "I had a baby boy. I loved him dearly, but then a few years later we got divorced because we had problems."

Lucy was shocked. "What about the baby boy?" Grandeeney smiled slightly "You know how when you get a divorce it's usually the mother who takes the child?" Lucy nodded. "Well this time, the father kept him. I was devastated, but it was the right thing to do. Later, I found out I was pregnant again."

Lucy choked slightly on her tea. "I didn't tell the father because of our divorce. Then when Wendy was born, I was happy! I had cried tears of joy when I saw her." Lucy was crying.

"That was the best day of my life. Then I raised Wendy the girl she is right now. I love her very much." Lucy then went next to her. "What about your baby boy?"

"I never saw him again. I do hope to see him so he can meet Wendy." Lucy nodded. "I'm sorry, this must be hard on both of you." Grandeeney hugged her "Thank you Lucy..." she hugged back.

"Just so you know, I will always consider you as my daughter." Lucy hugged her harder and cried more.

She nodded "Thank you Grandeeney, I will also consider both you and Wendy as family!"

(Lucy P.O.V)
*Yawn* I woke up sleepy. It was 8:23 am so I had a good two hours to get ready. I strolled to my bathroom and carefully got in.

Then when I got out I put on a white shirt, a black skirt with a white line on the bottom, long white socks, and white heels.

I brushed my hair and let it fall down. "Hime-sama, there is a boy waiting for you downstairs." I rolled my way to the door and saw Natsu there holding a bouquet of pink roses.

"Hi Natsu!" He turned to me and smiled. "Yo, Luce!" He gave me the flowers then looked around. "Thank you, let me put them in a vase." Virgo grabbed them and we left.

(P.s they have a second house so no one will see the mansion. Pretend it's a big house enough for her to move around.)

"You look beautiful." He complimented and I blushed. Then he pinched my cheeks "Your to cute..." Then he helped me get in his car.

"Where are we going?" Then he grinned "That's a secret." I pouted. Then we stopped by the park. He helped me out and got something from the back.

After a few minutes we made it to a meadow. It was beautiful and no one was here. "You like it?" I turned to him and smiled. "I love it!"

Then he layed out a blanket. "Let me help you out!" I looked at him uncertain. "Are you sure? I might be heavy." He rolled his eyes.

"Why do you think I brought a blanket weirdo?" He picked me up bridal style and layed me on the blanket. "I used to come here when I was younger. My dad would bring me on special occasions."

(Normal P.O.V)
They talked, laughed, and got to know each other. "Come on let's go and eat!" Natsu said. They went to a restaurant nearby and ordered food.

"So, does this make us a.... c-couple?" Lucy asked while blushing. Natsu held her hand and nodded. "I'm your boyfriend, and your my girlfriend!" Lucy blushed madly.

He's my boyfriend! Lucy thought.