Airport

(Normal P.O.V)
Before going to the airport, Levy and Lucy went to the house to get their suitcases and other luggage they left behind.

"Ne, Lu-chan. What time is the flight?" She asked her blonde companion. "We have to be there before 3:18 pm.

She said looking at her watch. "It is 1:40 pm, and it takes at least an hour to get there." She explained.

Author Note: I hope I did the math right -_- please don't correct me because I'm at a parking lot at.... 1:28 am and I'm tired

Levy nodded and went inside the car. "What if they think we were kidnapped or something?"

She asked while playing with her hair. "Don't worry Levy-chan. I left them all a note at my house, so when they go over they know."

Lucy explained and continued driving. "What if they went over today?" Levy asked nervously.

"That wouldn't be good." She said making a turn. "Let's just hope that none of them go to the house"

Both Lucy and Levy glanced at each other. "Especially Natsu and Gajeel."

*At Lucy's House*

Natsu, Gajeel, Erza, Gray, and Mira went to Lucy's house so they can all hang out. "Did you guys notice Lucy and Levy's odd behavior on Friday?"

The white haired woman asked. "Now that you mention it, I did notice them acting a bit strange."

Erza said opening the door. "Lucy? Are you home?" There was a moment of silence. "Maybe she is taking a shower."

Natsu said with a shrug and plopped down on the couch. They all waited patiently while they waited for the blonde.

Erza saw a note in the kitchen. "What do we have here?" She mumbled and picked it up.
Her eyes were moving quickly, left to right. "Oh no...." she said and closed it. "Let's go! We are going to the airport!"

They all gave her weird looks. "Why Erza?" Gray asked. "THIS...." she held up the note. "Is why!"

After they all read it, they quickly raced to the car.

Two things, sorry for mistakes and short chapter.