Secrets Revealed II

This chapter is for naruhinac! I hope you like it!

(Normal P.O.V)
"She told me that you....." Lucy bit her lips nervously. She was scared that Wendy might have told him about her leaving.

"W-what? What did she say?" Natsu ran a hand through his salmon colored hair. "She said that you were going to pull a prank on the guys!"

Lucy paled and sweat dropped. "Why Lucy? Why can't I help you?! Especially if it involves stripper and tin-can!"

Lucy glared at Wendy and she laughed nervously shrinking back more.

"Wendy?" She looked up with a slight smile. "Yes Lucy-san?" Lucy smiled creepily which made everyone sweat bullets.

"So? You told Natsu to come over because I was doing a prank on the guys?" Wendy nodded and played along with her.

"Yes! You told me that when you go back to school, you were going to prank them!"

"You mean, next week? I'm going to be really busy after school. I don't have any time left!" Wendy smirked.

"Of course you have time! There is exactly 2 more months of school left!" Grandeeney and Natsu looked between the two still confused on what was going on.

"It's not like your leaving! You also have next year!" Wendy said becoming more confident.

"Touche...." Lucy said smirking while Wendy smiled. "What's with all this fancy talk? Is this like a code or something?" Natsu asked.

Lucy shook her head and smiled. "So, why did you come all the way over here? Couldn't you just call me?"

He shook his head and grinned. "Wendy told me that you wanted me to come over to talk about something." He shrugged.

"Well, then you can leave because I have nothing important to tell you." Natsu raised an eyebrow at her.

"I didn't say you had to tell me something important. I said that you wanted to talk to me about something."

Lucy gulped and sweated nervously. "Oh...." Natsu shot her a questioning look. "Is there something you need to tell me Luce?"

She laughed nervously and waved her hands. "N-nope!" She cursed herself for stuttering. She just hoped that her cover won't be blown.

"Lucy, I'm not as stupid as you think." Lucy played with her fingers and looked down.

"I'm telling you the truth!" Wendy was behind Natsu and she was waving her hands crazily.

Lucy raised a brow at her and mouthed out a 'What?'. Wendy was pointing to Natsu and gestured her to tell him.

She shook her head. "Natsu, I really don't have anything to tell yo-" Lucy was cutoff by Wendy.

"Yes she does!" She blurted out and put her hand over her mouth. Natsu turned his attention towards Wendy now.

"Really? Do you know?" He raised a brow and came closer to her. She nodded and was backed against the wall with Natsu still a few feet away.

"Do you mind telling me?" This was Wendy's weakness, (peer) pressure. She shook her head and looked down.

"Come on! Please!" He said giving her the best puppy dog eyes. Wendy couldn't hold it any longer.

It was like the world froze for Natsu. After what Wendy had told him, he looked back at Lucy. "Luce?"

Hehehe! I hope you like it! Don't you like cliffhangers? Anyways, I want to tell you guys something.

I made a new book! Who likes Black Veil Brides? If you do, please check out my new book: Our Love Story (BVB Love Story)

I would really appreciate it! Well, stay tuned! Sorry if there is any mistakes, I literally did all of this in like 5 minutes.