The Pink-Haired Boy

Hi peeps! Ik, it has been forever since I updated! To make it up to you I will try to make this chapter long! I hope you enjoy and I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
It has been 1 month since Lucy joined Fairy Academy and talked to Grandeeney. She has made a few friends, but everyone knows a fairy tale doesn't always have a happy ending.

Ever since Lucy came, most people would make fun of her, tease, and laugh at her. She has falled off her wheelchair before and everyone used to help her until one day.

*Flashback*
Lucy was rushing to her first period class because Virgo wasn't there to help her.

While rolling the wheels, her finger got caught in it. "Ouch!" Then she suddenly fell over with a thump. Some people came over to help her.

Then a certain guy with blonde hair came and helped her. "You alright?" Some girls in the background started squealing.

Lucy looked up to see a boy with blue eyes, blonde hair, and a scar. Lucy blushed slightly. "Y-yah..." He carried her bridal style and put her on her chair.

"The names Sting. You must be the new girl." She nodded. Then he leaned in closer "You know, your pretty hot. Maybe we can go out sometime."

Lucy suddenly frowned. "Is that how you think of me?" He just stared at her "What are you sayin'?" She glared at him which shocked everyone.

"We just met! Then you ask me out because of my looks?!" He was baffled. "Do you even care about the persons personality? Don't just go around and hit on a girl because of looks and/or money!"

Everybody was silent. "Thanks for the help, but I will not go out with you." Then she left leaving a frozen Sting.

*End Of Flashback*

Ever since that day, everyone started bullying her. She would be with both Levy and Erza most of the time, but when she wasn't, everyone would pick on her.

Currently, Lucy was at her locker getting her books. "Hey Blondie!" She turned to see Minerva and her friends.

"W-what do you want?" They all smirked. Then one of the girls came a pushed her down to the floor. "Hahahaha!" Everyone who was in the hallway was laughing.

Lucy was tearing up and her vision blurred. She was sprawled out on the floor, books all around her. She pushed herself up using her arms but failed.

"Don't even try Disabled Girl!" Someone yelled. Her tears were now splashing on the ground. Suddenly everything was silent.

Footsteps and murmurs were heard. Lucy looked up, but only saw a blur of pink since her eyes were still glassy. Then she felt warm and muscular arms carry her. "Are you alright?"

(Lucy P.O.V)
"Are you alright?" I shivered slightly because I just had Deja Vu. I don't know why but I felt safe in this persons arms. I simply nodded. I bet he will make my life worse just like Sting did.

"Oi! I want every single one of you to leave her alone! You got it? If you keep on treating her this way you will have to go through me!" I was left speechless.

No one has ever stuck up for me before. I started crying more. Suddenly, I was set down in my chair. Then I felt warm hands grab mine.

"Hey, stop crying. I hate it when girls cry." Then the person wiped my tears away and I could start seeing clearly again.

Then I saw a pink-haired boy with a scarf kneel in front of me. His oxyn eyes looked straight at my brown ones. "Are ya sure your ok?" He asked.

I nodded. "The guts those people have, how can they do such a thing?" He muttered. Then he looked at me and grinned. "Say, how bout' I take you to class, then maybe for lunch we can sit together."

I was touched, no one ever was this nice to me besides Erza and Levy. I just nodded again. Then he smiled and went behind me to start going to class.

"My name is Natsu Dragneel, what's yours?" I smiled slightly. "It's Lucy..." Then he stopped. I looked at him confused. "What?"

Then he smiled again. "Even your voice is cute..." he murmured but I still heard him. I was blushing madly. Why is my heart beating so fast?

So did you like it? Well look at the time, I'm sorry if there us any spelling mistakes. Bye-bye!