Saturday

(Lucy P.O.V)
Time flew by so fast. Today was Saturday, the day I was leaving. I reminded Levy why I chose Saturday instead of Monday. (I'm actually reminding you guys ^^)

I was also still upset that she was coming along with me. It's not like I don't want her to come, but she has Gajeel here.

She is leaving him for me! I mean, come on that is selfish of me right here! "Cy. -Ucy. Lucy!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Levy clapping her hands. "Oh, I'm sorry." She huffed.

"So you didn't hear me, huh?" I shook my head and looked down feeling guilty. "I'm sorry Levy-chan."

She shook her head and smiled. "I'll just tell you while we go out to eat." Levy said dragging me out.

"Wait! What about..." She covered my mouth and glared at me. "Forget that stupid wheelchair! We are leaving today, aren't we?"

I sighed and walked out. "I guess..." When we got to the cafe, I let out a shaky breath. "This is where I had my first date with Natsu."

(Normal P.O.V)
Levy glanced at Lucy really quick and got a table. "This was the table we sat at." She said.

"Same with the weather." Levy was starting to get a bit annoyed. "What would you like?"

A waitress asked. "The same waitress." She mumbled, but Levy ignored her comment. "Thank you!"

Levy said when she brought her their drinks. "You have the drink he had." Levy bit her lip and closed her eyes.

After they ate, they sat there for a while to let the food digest. "The food here is amazing!"

Lucy took a deep breath. "That's what Natsu said after we ate." Levy's eye twitched.

"Can't you go one second without being so......depressing." Lucy just stared at her blankly.

"You sound like-" Levy quickly stood up from her seat. "I swear Lucy!" She said pointing a finger at her.

"What?" She asked innocently. "I was gonna say Cana, not Natsu." Levy just grabbed her hand.

"Let's just go!" She growled and Lucy laughed. "Alright!" She said and they headed to the airport.