The Last Day

(Normal P.O.V)
Lucy woke up with red eyes. She cried herself to sleep last night since today is her last day.

She slowly got up and got dressed. She went to her locker and started opening it.

"Hi Lu-chan!" Levy called out to her with Gajeel right behind her. "Hey bunny girl."

Lucy sighed. "I do have a name you know." He smirked "Gihi!" Lucy put on a fake smile. "Hey Levy-chan!"

Levy hugged her tightly, "I can't believe next week is our last week together!"

Lucy bit her lip to keep from crying. "Yah, time flew by so fast!" Levy nodded.

"I agree." They turned around to see Erza, Jellal, Juvia, Gray, and Mira.

"Hey guys, what are doing here?" Lucy asked. "What? Can't we come by and say a quick hi?" Gray asked and looked at her.

Lucy laughed nervously, "No not at all." She said sarcastically. The rest of the day past by slowly, which Lucy was thankful for.

"On Monday we are all going shopping with the boys!" Mira declared during lunch.

They sulked while the girls, minus Lucy, cheered. "Why do you need to go shopping?" Lucy asked.

"To get our graduation dresses!" At the word dresses, the boys groaned. "Why do we have to come!" Natsu yelled.

Which was earned by a smack from Erza. "Oi! What was that for Erza?" Everyone laughed.

Lucy watched them silently as she ate her now cold food. "Lucy you've been really quiet."

This caught everyone's attention. Lucy blushed slightly and looked away, "What? Can I not eat my food silently?"

Erza and Mira shared glances then looked at Lucy worriedly. "Seriously guys, I'm fine!"

After lunch they went to P.E and since today was Friday, everyone had to run.

"Today is my last day..." Lucy muttered while she sat on her wheelchair.

"What are you talking about?" Lucy gasped and turned around to see Levy sitting there with wide eyes.

"Levy-chan! What are you doing here?" Levy furrowed her brows. "What do you mean today is your last day?"

She asked ignoring her question. Lucy sighed and rolled her way into the janitors closet along with Levy behind her.

"Care explaining Lu-chan?" Lucy gulped and carefully stoodup. Levy's eyes widen and she gasped.

"Y-you can walk?" Lucy nodded and looked at her. "That's why I'm leaving." Levy raised a brow and looked at her.

"Woah! Wait a minute, back the truck!" Levy furrowed her brows. "Your leaving because you can walk?!"

Lucy sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I want to start out fresh, ok?" Levy crossed her tiny arms.

"I just don't understand why you would leave for such a reason!" Lucy let out a deep breath.

"You want me happy don't you? You even said so yourself." Levy was going to reply, but kept quiet.

"Will I ever see you again?" Lucy smiled softly at her petite blue haired friend. "Of course you will Levy-chan!"

They hugged each other tightly. "Did you already tell Natsu?" She asked with a sniff. Lucy shook her head and hugged herself.

"No, and I don't plan to!" Lucy said and fixed her clothes before sitting down in her wheelchair.

"I don't want you telling anyone, alright?" Levy hesitantly nodded. "Yes Lu-chan." They walked out and a second later the bell rang.

Lucy huffed and grabbed her stuff from her locker. "When are you leaving?" Levy asked quietly.

"Monday morning." She muttered and closed the locker.

"Oh..." Then everyone came towards them with smiles. "Where were ya shrimp?" Gajeel asked putting his arm on top of her head.

She just kept quiet and looked down. "No where." Lucy sighed and Erza put a hand on her shoulder.

"What's w-" Lucy cut her off. "When is your date with Jellal?" Erza blushed and looked away.

Lucy laughed and started teasing her. Then she noticed everyone leaving. "Wait, school is already over?"

They nodded and Levy glanced at her. "Oh..." She felt a lump in her throat. Erza and the girls hugged her.

"Juvia will see Lucy-san on Monday!" Juvia chirped and Lucy gave a weak smile. "Y-yah, see you guys later!"

They all left and Grandeeney came to pick her up. "Where to dear?" Lucy looked at her "To my house..."

Sorry that I didn't update sooner :( Sorry for any mistakes.