Secrets Revealed

I dedicate this chapter to fairyloverprincess and Mollysimmer!

(Normal P.O.V)
It has been a month since everything happened, and Wendy still managed to keep Lucy in her school. Don't ask, I don't even know how myself!

Anyways, Lucy has made arrangements to leave Magnolia as soon as the school year ends. She didn't tell Grandeeney or Wendy.

She knew that if she told them, they would try to stop her. She decided to move back at her father's mansion and attend Fiore Academy.

"I need to do this...." Lucy mumbled while looking at a picture of her and Natsu.

She got up from her bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. When she finished, she received a text.

To: Luce
Hey weirdo! Are you up yet? :)

Lucy smiled. No matter what this man said or did, he always found a way to make her heart beat faster.

To: Natsu
I'm not weird! And no, I'm not awake at all! ^^

Lucy sighed and got dressed in a pink shirt that had black triangles and a black skirt.

She was planning to visit Grandeeney today. She was about to put on lip gloss, but the sound of her phone startled her and it got all over her. "Damn you Natsu!"

To: Luce
Alright ;) Call me when you wake up! I wanna hang out with you today!

Lucy's eye twitched from annoyance. "How dense are you Natsu?!" She just sighed once more and told Virgo to take her to Grandeeney.

(Lucy P.O.V)
Once I get there, Grandeeney dragged me to the living room. "I've been hearing things Lucy."

I stiffed. "What did you hear exactly?"
She petted my hair. "Oh Lucy! Do you think you can keep secrets from me?"

I chuckled nervously "I heard you got back together with your boyfriend again."

I sighed in relief, at least she didn't find out about my plan. "So? Can you please describe him to me?"

I just nodded and told her that he was sweet, caring, funny, and dense. "What's his name? I'd like to meet him?"

I smiled while I think about that pink-haired idiot. "His name is Natsu Dragneel! He has salmon colored hair and the most beautiful oxyn eyes I have ever layed eyes on!"

I sighed happily thinking about how he made me feel special. It was silent and i heard a glass cup shatter.

I looked at her confused and saw her bangs covering her face. "Grandeeney? What's wrong?"

Before she can respond, Wendy yelled. "Carla! Come back down here!" I looked to see Wendy trying to get a white cat from the top of a bookcase.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Wendy? What's going on?" She stopped and paled when she saw me.

"L-Lucy-san! What are you doing here?" She was acting really strange. "I came to visit. Remember?" She gulped. What is she up to?

(Normal P.O.V)
"No! The plan is ruined!" Wendy said to herself, but what she didn't know was that she said it loud enough for Lucy to hear.

"What plan Wendy?" She played with her fingers. "N-nothing!" A knock was heard at the door and Wendy said she got it.

"Grandeeney, please tell me what's wrong." Lucy said when Wendy left. "What I am about to tell you is very shocking."

Lucy ushered her to continue. "Natsu Dragneel, is my son." Lucy spit out her drink and coughed.

"Luce?" Lucy turned around and saw Natsu with Wendy. "Natsu? What are you doing here!"

His eyes widen. "Lucy! Your walking?" Her own eyes widen and she looked down. "Wendy!"

She shrunk back down. "Yes?" Natsu looked at Lucy seriously "I've been hearing things!"

Lucy rubbed her temples. "You are like Grandeeney #2!" She sneezed and Natsu looked at the woman.

"Grandeeney?" He asked still looking at her and she nodded. "What are you doing here?!"

Natsu walked towards her. "Squirt here, told me something. Something very important that you didn't tell me."

Lucy gulped. "What did she say?"

Natsu inhaled and exhaled. "She told me that you....."

Hahahaha! Cliffhangers are now my best friends! What do you think Wendy said? Does Natsu know who his mother is? Stay tuned bye-bye!