Good and Bad News

Hello my peep and peepettes! (Yup I totally made that up! Like a boss!) Anyways finally I updated since god knows when. I never expected this story out of the others I made to be....what's a good word for it? Uh....great. Everyone wants this one updated so I say why not? Im talking to much, I bet your just like "Shut up and continue the story!" Sigh I get it. I don't own FT! Also I dedicate this chapter to @jay_esmee, Happy Birthday!

(Normal P.O.V)
*Slam* Erza jumped up and slammed the desk which made the class scared because they didn't want her to kill any of them.

"WHAT!?" You could clearly see that she was pissed. Now she finally understood why Levy was upset when she came in with Lucy. Both her and Levy looked like they were ready to kill someone while Lucy was silently crying.

Someone cleared their throat and everyone looked up to see the principal standing there with his arms crossed. "What's going on now?"

Nobody answered, they just silently looked at the group of girls. Makarov raised a brow at Erza. "What is the matter Ms. Scarlet?" Erza just stood up straight and fixed herself.

"May we talk to you in private?" She asked with a shaky voice and this shocked him. He snapped out of it and nodded, then he motioned them to follow using his hand.

Erza, Levy, and Lucy followed him in silence. Finally they made it to the office which felt like years for the girls. "Sit" both Erza and Levy sat down while Lucy was next to them.

"Now..." he started while moving his papers and put his hands down on the desk. "What is the problem girls?" No one answered for a while.

"Well" both girls stated, then they both told the story while Lucy had a blank expression on her face.

The principal turned to Lucy "Is this true Lucy?" She just nodded. "Thank you girls now you may leave..." They started getting up "Except Lucy." Erza looked at him like he was crazy.

"But Master..." He just looked at her. She sighed "Alright." Then they left and it was silent. "Lucy, are you alright? I will make sure to talk to Minerva immediately." He was going to pick up the Mic. but Lucy stopped him.

"It's alright, really. Yes what she said was hurtful, but I will be able to walk again. I will be out of this stupid wheelchair soon." She said determined.

Makarov smiled at that then turned serious "Do you mind explaining? You don't have to if you don't want to." Lucy took a deep breath and explain almost everything.

It took a good hour and thirty five minutes to explain to him.

(Lucy P.O.V)
After I explained everything he was silent, but lets just say that it felt good to let it out. "So...y-your the..." he kept on stuttering to get the right words. Sigh.

"Yes, I'm Lucy Heartfilia." Then he snapped out of his shocked state and cleared his throat. "Of course. I will see you tomorrow then.... Ms. Heartfilia." It felt a bit weird to be called that.

When we were done school was over. The principal made sure that the teachers marked me present.

Sigh. "Lu-chan!" I turned and saw Levy along with Erza, running from down the hall to here. "Hi guys." They finally caught up to me and started bombarding me with questions.

"Are you sure your ok?" I sighed for which felt like the 100th time today. "Yes, I'm positive." They still look concerned and I smiled to myself.

I had only met them today and it's like we are all sisters or something. I heard a car honk and I looked behind me to see Virgo. "Well, gotta go guys. I will see you tomorrow." We all bid our farewells and left.

After I got in the car, Virgo informed me about a call she got. "So we have to go now?" She nodded. "They need to check on your legs hime-sama." I just agreed because there is no getting out of it. Where are we going? To my personal doctor.

She has been friends with my mom since they were kids. If anyone can help me with my problem, it's her.

*Time Skip*
(Normal P.O.V)
*Ding-Dong* The door opened. "Yes?" A sweet voice called out. Then she gasped "Lucy! Is that you? You've grown up so much I didn't recognize you." The blue haired woman exclaimed.

Lucy just smiled while Virgo was behind her. "Yes it's me. It's really nice to see you, too." Then the woman hugged her. "Come in, come in! Let's get your check up done. I can tell your dying to know the results."

Lucy laughed nervously. "Yup. So excited." The woman just laughed "Alright come lets get going."

*In a Checkup Room*
"Hmmm" the blue haired woman hummed while looking at files, x-rays, and etc. "What is it?" Lucy asked kind of worried. She just smiled brightly "Good news Lucy. Looks like you will be able to walk again!" Lucy's eyes brightened with some tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Oh god- R-really!" She said while crying tears of joy. She nodded "The bad news is that you'll be able to in about a year." Now Lucy was sobbing.

She rubbed her back softly. "It's alright sweetheart. I know it's upsetting for you." Then Lucy just looked up smiling weakly. "Are you kidding? These are tears of joy and me being annoyed by the stupid year."

She just chuckled. "Here I want to give you something." She got up then came back with something small on her hands. "I remembered that your mother used to love the stars. When we were younger, she bought us these so we can keep them forever."

She showed Lucy some star clips. "She was going to give them to you for your birthday." She looked down sadly. "Unfortunately,she couldn't. So now since your here..." she put them in Lucy's hair which was in two ponytails.

"Happy early Birthday, Lucy." Now she was sobbing harder. "Shhh it's alright." Then Lucy looked at her. "Thank you so much, Grandeeney!"

She smiled "Now, I want you to come next month. Alright?" Lucy nodded. "Ok, I see you later." Lucy waved a bye.

Soon they were headed home. Lucy smiled while looking out the windows. "I love you mom and dad." She whispered.

Cliffhanger! Geez, I'm starting to make long chapters now. I wonder why? Also this chapter has 1,117 words. Wow! So did you like it? Please let me know! Bye-bye!