Lazy Day

Ice X Yaya

"Honey, wake up! You've been sleeping since dawn and it's nearly time for Zuhr prayer!" Yaya shouted, only to be received by little grunts from her husband.

Frustrated, Yaya started pinching Boboiboy's body until the man got irritated and changed his position, now lying down on his chest.

"Haish, this man..." she sighed.

At the last straw, she put on her power watch and placed her hand on the center of his body. She applied a strong gravitational force, making him feel immense pressure on himself.

"Argh!!" he yelped, finding it hard to breathe all of the sudden.

He immediately got up only to be seen by his wife smirking maliciously at him. Her plan had successfully worked.

"What was that for? You could've crushed me to death!"

"Well you would've died anyway, sleeping all day in bed!" Yaya replied back.

Boboiboy ruffled his hair and heaved out a long sigh. Then, he pulled on his blanket and went to sleep again.

Unfortunately, Yaya with her sharp senses, wouldn't allow such thing so she grabbed her husband back again to sit him up straight on the bed.

"Please, Yaya. Let me sleep just this once. At least I already woke up performing the Dhuha prayer," he whimpered.

"No, dear. You've slept for far too long. It's not normal at this point!"

Boboiboy sighed again. He started quivering about in distress, wanting to let himself fall back but his wife's gravity powers wouldn't let him.

Yaya noticed his unusual acts and wondered what has gotten into him.

"Hey, you've changed into your Ice form haven't you?"

Ice looked up to her wondering how she was able to guess so naturally. Well, she was bound to because none of the other versions of himself would be as lazy as him. Still, he found it admirable.

Though, he didn't have the energy to mutter out a reason so he simply shrugged.

"You know, I could easily tell you were Ice because only you could sleep for more than 5 hours straight, honey." she crossed her arms.

"Honestly, was yesterday's mission so tiring that you had to spend the whole day in bed?" she looked at him slumping his body down for the 3rd time.

Ice made an unidentified sound as he burried his face in the pillow. Then, he faced to his side so that his wife could hear him.

"Damn right it was exhausting. Split in three for way too long and it drained the hell out of me,"

Yaya sighed, staring at him sympathetically. She knew her husband always works to the fullest extent, not being afraid to push his limits even if it means slightly harming himself.

That was one thing Yaya was always worried about.

She got in bed next to him and lied down on her side, taking in the image of her tired husband beside.

She took in her fingers and started gently stroking his hair, separating them from his forehead. It was at this moment she realised how handsome her husband truly was.

Suddenly, Ice turned around and wrapped his arms around Yaya's figure, causing her to gasp a little.

"Be my pillow for the whole day, darling."

He looked up with his baby blue, icy eyes to meet with sweet hazel ones and smiled innocently.

Yaya couldn't help but felt her heart clench. Her husband had done a ton of damage to her. She wouldn't back down from this.

She then proceeded to lean forward, kissing his forehead, which caused Ice to blush heavier than usual.

"Oh, you wanna play at that?" he grinned.

Yaya smirked. "Maybe,"

Ice chuckled and let out a sigh. "Perhaps another time. After all, games are Blaze's speciality. For now, I just want to rest and sleep with my favourite pillow beside me." he hugged Yaya tighter.

And all Yaya could do was laugh and snuggle into his warmth.

"Very well, dear."