Penyondol

Ps. Penyondol means "a woman who tries to seduce a married man to cheat." (in malay ◑v◑)

-----------------------------------------------------

Yaya was waiting patiently at the park bench with a bag of her homemade cookies— her husband's all time favourite. 

She glanced around the scene; children playing on the playground, cats and dogs chasing around each other and mothers strolling along the pavement with their strollers. Suddenly Yaya was struck by baby fever. It was only a matter or months till she can have one to herself and she couldn't wait for that moment.

Her daydream was abruptly interrupted by a sudden tap on her shoulder.

"Hey there! Mind if I sit here?" greeted a young lady.

"Oh, no no! Please," Yaya smiled, offering her hand on the empty seat beside her.

The lady looked like she was not far off from Yaya's age. She had gorgeous looks, with her long hair flowing down, swaying along the breeze. Her outfit was also stylish as well— One could mistake her from a model.

The lady shined a smile back to Yaya and took her seat. "It's my break time and I was hoping that I could relax here, taking a sip of the fresh air in the park."

"Oh, you work around here?" asked Yaya.

"Yeah, I'm currently handling a photoshoot for a magazine cover here. The view is really nice!" replied the lady.

Yaya's guess was correct. Her beauty made sense that she was a model. No wonder.

"Say... I don't mean to pry into your life but what do you do for a living, dear?" the lady presumptuously questioned.

"Um... I bake cookies..." Yaya stuttered, not wanting to give a definite answer. She couldn't say that she was a TAPOPS agent, one that has been keeping Earth from havoc outside from the galaxy. She couldn't say that she was a hero for it would be too complicated to explain. She wanted to keep her identity as low profile as possible.

"Oh," the lady replied, sounding a bit disappointed, yet relieved. Yaya couldn't tell exactly from the tone of her voice.

"Is that your cookies then?" she pointed at Yaya's hand.

"Yes, these are actually for my husband. I'm waiting for him to pick me up." Yaya remarked.

The lady suddenly went quiet. "You... have a husband?"

Yaya carefully nodded, observing the odd reaction from the lady beside her. "Uhm, yes?"

"I see," 

"Yaya!" exclaimed a familiar manly voice from afar.

The said man came rushing over to where his wife sat. He panted, taking a moment to catch his breath. "Sorry, dear. On the way I was chased by a dog. The little devil won't leave me alone,"

Yaya let out a laugh that was harmony to his ears. "It's okay, darling. Here, I made you the cookies that you told to improvize,"

Boboiboy took it with elegant arms and smiled softly, in awe at his wife for making such effort.

Looking at the couple exchanging endearing looks, the lady couldn't stop tapping her feet.

"Oh, so this is your husband? Hey there! I'm Mariah." she stood up and puckered up a smile, handing her hand out for a shake.

Boboiboy merely looked at her and lowered his gaze. "Uhm, nice to meet you too." he spoke without returning the hand-shake, leaving her on hold.

Slightly embarrassed, the lady lifted her hand up and pretended to fix her hair.

"So, where did you go? Leaving this poor woman alone for a long time. That's not a husbandly act," the woman spoke.

The man looked at her for the second time, eyes sneering.

"But... uhm..." she inched herself closer towards him. "I don't mind if you left me alone for quite a while. I'd be willing to wait for you." she winked.

Yaya suddenly felt her stomach churn.

As the lady was about to place her hands on her husband, Boboiboy instantly jerked away, pulling Yaya over.

"Sorry, but I have no interest in you." he glared while grabbing Yaya's palm, caressing it.

The woman grunted in frustration. "Ugh! How could you choose someone like her over me? I'm a model! Way prettier than she is! And she only bakes cookies, for goodness sake! Talk sbout having someone worthless for a wife. Come on, dear. I could treat you way better than she can ever will."

Shocked, Yaya's face plastered anger yet sadness. Somehow, the lady's words stung her. She knew she shouldn't absorb the words because all of it was just lies but...

Suddenly, her shoulders were no longer cold. The familiar arms she knew and loved were there to embrace her.

"I thought you had more dignity that that. To be calling my wife as someone worthless? How rude," his eyes glared a bright red.

He let go his hands off her shoulders for a brief while and approached the lady with a demeaning aura.

"I suggest you get yourself and your disgusting ass off me and my wife. Piss off and don't bother us," he gave her the final death stare, one that could kill someone.

Terrified, the woman frowned and stomped off the opposite direction.

"Ugh, these penyondol(s) are everywhere." he looked back to his wife, eyes softening.

Yaya would always be a perfect angel in his eyes.

"Are you alright, darling?" he carressed her cheek. "Don't take into mind whatever that wretch said."

Yaya merely nodded and looked up into his eyes. "Mhm,"

"Good. You're so cute," he smiled, playfully pinching her cheeks. "Now come on! We're late for the movie!"

Yaya laughed and tagged along his hand from behind.

No one could ever break them as the love of these two were stronger than ever.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ughhh istg there's so much news about these women who likes to disrupt married couples AND THEY WILL FOREVER BE IN MY BAN LIST.

Alsoo, sorry for the long-waited updateee! Just got so much stuff going around ahahaha. Thank you for waiting!!