Misunderstanding V

"What? What do you mean you can't find her?" Fang asked through the phone.

"I'm having trouble finding her and I haven't seen her all day! Fang, I'm worried. What if she-"

"Ying. We all know that's not gonna happen," Fang spoke in a gentle manner.

The other end of the call was quiet for a while until Fang took in the queue to speak again.

"Don't worry, babe. Yaya's just probably taking out her stress on something else. She'll be back by the night. Don't let it get into your head that much, okay?"

Ying let out a cute inaudible sound that made Fang assume she was nodding in agreement.

"I'll see you later tonight. Take care."

He ended the call and looked at a helpless Boboiboy beside him.

"Bro, you really look like a lifeless soul barely hanging on life. Can you not do that?"

Boboiboy merely shrugged.

"I feel bad, Fang. I talked with her this morning and she didn't really seem okay,"

Fang huffed in exhaustion. He patted Boboiboy's shoulder in effort to calm him.

"Listen, you're my friend. One of my best friends alright. I won't give up until you guys have sorted your marriage together." Fang smiled.

This warmed Boboiboy's heart that was previously cold and hurt from before. He really needed Fang's words. And those words lit up his inner Blaze to keep finding Yaya.

"Thanks a lot, Fang."

----------------------------------------------------------

It was nearly midnight and Yaya was beginning to feel drowsy.

She had spent the whole day in the library, in secret hidden spots where no one would find her. She propped herself with a blanket and a barrier of books to read in the mean time. Today was their off day so Yaya had no worries of going anywhere.

Her eyes were feeling heavy as she tried to read the last words from the page. She decided to close the book and made herself a comfortable position in the very limited space she had to doze off for a while.

She didn't want to go back too soon even if she was now sharing rooms with Ying. She'd rather prefer to be alone for the time being.

As she was about to fully indulge in her sleep, a sudden shadow came towering over her.

"My love, what are you doing here?"

Yaya was surprised by his words but took no notice to it. Instead, she glanced away, pretending to be interested in the many books beside her.

Boboiboy came through the little house she made, crawling in front of her.

"Darling, please listen to me. Just this once," he begged, his soft voice aching Yaya's heart.

She finally looked at him, eyes showing concern yet sadness overwhelming them.

"I'm sorry, Yaya. I'm sorry for what I've done. I didn't realise what was happening to me that night. It was all a misunderstanding, dear. Here, take a look at this."

Boboiboy began showing all the evidence just like Fang had did to him before.

And all of it suddenly clicked on Yaya. She finally understood what had happened.

Despite this, she still kept some feeling of hurt and betrayal towards him. She couldn't help it. She knows that it wasn't her husband's fault but knowing that it was just the two of them in that room, her eyes immediately flashed on the scene she saw that night— she burst into tears of sadness again.

This time, Boboiboy took in her figure and wrapped his arms around her tightly and securely.

Boboiboy sobbed in with her whimpers. "I'm really sorry, darling. I was careless and couldn't take control of the situation. I hate myself for it,"

He started rubbing circles around her back to calm down his wife's quivering body.

Boboiboy waited for her for some time until they finally pull apart from their hug, with their breaths much more tranquilled.

He took in the view of his wife— A broken angel but still stunning. She looked ever so gorgeous with those glistening tears covering her cheeks.

Boboiboy went forward and started kissing the tears away, drying them off one by one.

Then, he placed his palm on her jaw and kissed her soflty. A way to say how sorry he was. Relief filled his heart when he noticed Yaya retrieving the kiss back.

They broke the kiss apart for a breather and immediately went in back, this time more passionate.

Boboiboy caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead once again before muttering out the words that would make Yaya's heart melt every time.

"I love you so much, Yaya. There's only you and I wouldn't trade you for the world."

Yaya displayed a genuine smile on her face— a smile that showed love, grace and beauty all together.

"I love you too, Boboiboy. I always will."

Meanwhile, in the background, Ying, Fang, Gopal and Ochobot were secretly spying on them.

"Mission success!" they all cheered.

"Wait, it isn't the end yet. We still have to file in a report and capture that damned woman." Gopal intruded.

"Right, on it!" Fang, Ying and Ochobot united.

-End-

---------------------------------------------------------