Misunderstanding I

Trust is most important when it comes to marriages, right?

Both parties, be it the husband or the wife must have strong bonds of trust between them in order for the relationship to work.

But what if the bond was broken by one of them?

All hell breaks loose.

Well, it probably isn't going to be as dramatic as that but we'll see from the perspective of Mrs Yaya.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Yaya! Are you sure about this? Don't you want to talk it out first?" Ying tried to chase the raging woman in front of her.

"There's nothing to talk about. I saw what I saw! My eyes don't deceive me, Ying!" Yaya turned around to reply.

She stopped to gather herself, inhaling and exhaling breaths.

Shortly after, Ying came by her side and rested her palm on Yaya's shoulder in attempt to calm her down.

But it was in vain when Yaya suddenly snapped again and grunted heavily.

Ying was in distress seeing her this mad but then, the tears that started rolling down her cheeks were what shocked her the most.

Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around her best friend's figure and lent a shoulder for her to cry on.

"Ying..." the woman shuddered.

Ying politely hushed her down, patting her back in gentle strokes until she could feel Yaya's heartbeat was normal.

"Come on, girl. Let's get you sorted," Ying gently spoke.

------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what really happened?"

Ying began after they cleaned and prepared themselves for the night. She offered Yaya to stay in her bedroom for the time being as she knew Yaya wouldn't probably want to face her husband now.

Yaya stood silent for a good while before opening her mouth to mutter a few words.

"I don't know, Ying. I don't want to know, but I feel like I should. Yet I'm scared to know the truth,"

Yaya sighed heavily and ran her fingers through her hair. "Everything's a mess."

Ying paused, seemingly looking for words to comfort her best friend but she still wanted to pursue her further on this case.

"Are you certain that you saw Boboiboy that night... With that woman?"

Yaya looked at her in disbelief and sighed again.

"Yes, Ying. I saw them clearly. That woman was dragging him into some room and god knows what they did in there." Yaya rolled her eyes.

"And after a few minutes, curiosity got the better of me. I stomped inside the room only to be finding... him sleeping... with..."

Yaya nearly choked on her words when Ying hurriedly hugged her tight, securing her so she wouldn't collapse.

Yaya started sobbing loudly, letting all her fury, worries and sadness out on Ying's shoulder.

Seeing this broke Ying's heart. Her best friend was emotionally broken. She'd never thought she'd see the day when the strong and courageous Yaya would be so vulnerable like this.

She won't let this go down easily.

Her precious best friend had been hurt and she will punish the perpetrator until the ends of the earth.

To do that, she must obtain the rightful truth. Based on Yaya's story, Ying had to admit... there were not many strong proof than merely Yaya's own assumptions.

So, she decided to contact her boyfriend, Fang to help her out on this case.