Let's Do It II (R18)

Really mature content ahead. Please skip if you don't like these kind of stuff. But if you came from the previous chapter then I guess there's no stopping now 😂 hshshshss

---------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere was tense.

Both were equally puzzled on who would make the next move.

God, this is awkward.

To be frank, both of them never imagined their first time would be flawless but they also didn't expect that it'd be this rigid.

And they could sense it just by looking at each other's eyes.

So, Yaya took the initiative to take the first move by removing her nightgown in one go, revealing most of her skin just barely covered by her undergarments.

This was the most bare he had ever seen her throughout the years he'd known her.

He apprehensively gulped and did the buttons to his trousers, pulling them down, leaving him with just his boxers and threw it off the bed.

That's one step down, stripping off clothes. Good job you two!

He could notice Yaya's fine shoulders were visibly shaking as she struggled to take off her bra. So, Boboiboy got in closer and let out a playful giggle.

"Want me to help?"

Yaya anxiously nodded, and turned her back around for him to unhook her bra.

After it was successfully unhooked, she turned around, arms still covering what's beneath. Guess she still was scared to show him her prized body parts but Boboiboy didn't blame her.

"C-can you help me... take them off too?" she stuttered, jerking her face to where her panties reside.

It was his turn to nod and Yaya immediately lied down on her back. All her scene was were her shaky legs in front of her with Boboiboy's cute head in between.

He took the queue to gently place his fingers on her soft hips and pull her silky panties delicately until they reached the end of her toes. He tossed it on the ground to where all of the other clothes were.

Now he can finally say, this was the most raw he had ever seen her.

And suddenly, he could feel a throb inside his boxers. He let out a petit curse.

He got closer to her and kissed her nose, brushing the extra hair that were in the way.

"You're so beautiful, Yaya."

Yaya internally screamed. She wanted to crumble and let the world crush her for she was extremely embarrassed.

She mustered her remaining dignity and reached out for his hips.

"It's not fair... you need to take it off too," she blushed while looking away, hands still on his hips.

This surprised Boboiboy seeing her so bold.

"Then, could you help me take them off?" he smirked.

Oh he was such a tease. A tease that Yaya was a total sucker for.

She grabbed his boxers and slide it down his thighs only to be overwhelmed with a sight she could not apprehend.

It was huge, was her initial thought. And the fact that is was pulsing wasn't helping either. A foreign feeling inside her stomach was beginning to take over her.

She looked at it for a good while with absolutely ludicrous thoughts roaming her head.

'Touch it, Yaya. You're curious about how it feels, right? You know you want to,' her mind spoke internally.

As if Boboiboy read her mind, he warmly smiled at her. "It's okay, darling. You can touch it."

She nervously gulped and began stroking it up and down, hearing her husband's little groans in between.

After some time of continuous stroking, Boboiboy couldn't take it anymore and pinned her down on her back.

"Yaya, if you keep on going on like this. I won't last," he shamelessly admitted.

He reached down to the lower half of her body, a hand separating her legs, aiming for her most treasured part.

"Can I?"

He proceeded in touching her in the gentlest way possible when she gave the green light. He tried not to be too harsh, as he knew it was the most sensitive part of a woman. Every stroke he made earned an alluring moan from his wife.

Soon, it had gotten wetter and wetter as he began following the pattern of her flesh more casually while his thumb recklessly playing on her little nub.

"Boboiboy... I-" she couldn't help but let out a suppressed moan as he intentionally slipped one of his fingers inside.

He adored the look his wife was giving. Feeling her inside was another feeling he couldn't describe. Eventually, his aching cock couldn't wait any longer wanting to be inside her instead of just his fingers.

Yaya opened her eyes as she felt him remove his fingers from her. She carefully read his face and let out a cute sigh.

"I'm ready, Boboiboy."

He positioned himself right in her entrance and slowly caved his way in, making Yaya moan loudly.

Carefully going inside, he could feel her walls gripping and tightening around him, pounding through his cock.

"Darling... y-you're so tight..." he barely managed to utter.

Both were quivering at the overwhelming sensation they were experiencing, exchanging embarrassed yet seductive looks.

Boboiboy began thrusting inside of her in a slow pace, hoping that it wouldn't hurt her. Though, he could see her expression turning into pain as she squinted her eyes shut.

"Yaya... If it hurts, I'll stop." he said, wanting to pull out.

But Yaya instantly grabbed his hand and shook her head. "N-no, don't stop."

So he kept on going, cautiously moving his hips forward and backwards.

It took them some time to adapt the feeling but eventually, they found out the pain and worry quickly evolved into pleasure and lust.

They wanted more and more of each other to the point they don't want neither of them to end. Endless of seducing, harmonious moans from his wife brought joy to Boboiboy's ears as he kept thrusting faster and faster.

Soon, he felt the urge to climax. And so did Yaya.

Yaya could feel him rapidly pounding her, failing to contain the tears inside her eyes that were now flowing down her cheeks.

"Boboiboy!" she screamed, gripping his arms and digging her nails in that is sure to leave a captivating scar.

"Yaya!" he grunted. "I-I..."

A warm, sensational feeling below dominated her insides as she screamed to the top of her lungs when she had also reached her peak.

He pulled out, staring at the cute overflowing stream he made that was coming out of her.

Desperately gasping for air, they both locked their eyes to each other and gave a wholesome smile.

"That was... one of the best feelings I have ever experienced," Yaya breathed.

Boboiboy chuckled, leaning in and kissed her forehead.

"Then we should do it more often," he winked, intertwining their lips together.

-------------------------------------------------------

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ safe to say this was the beginning to something more in depth.