Game Day

Blaze X Yaya (r17)

"Rise and Shine, love!"

A loud, energetic voice roared through the room, waking a sleepy Yaya up.

"Hey, wake up! It's already morning!" the husband shook his wife's shoulders eagerly.

Yaya, still half-awake, tried to open her eyes and read the scene.

She could see a blurred vision of her husband beaming brightly at her. Then, the focus got slightly better and she could take in the full view of him smiling cheekily.

So early in the morning and he's already being this adorable, she sighed in her head.

"Someone's up happy today," Yaya smiled back, rubbing her eyes.

"Of course!" he got up and opened the curtains, letting the sun rays illuminate the room, causing Yaya to squint her eyes.

"Hmm, but you seem way too cheerful early in the morning. It's unusual."

Boboiboy could feel her eyes observing him carefully and percisely.

"Could it be... You're in your Blaze form?"

He let out a playful laugh and got closer to her.

"Correct! Well done guessing it right, honey!" Blaze chuckled, pinching Yaya's soft, chubby cheeks.

She giggled. "But why though?"

He got up from their bed and started doing stretches on his body.

"I overheard last night that you wanted to play games, right? But too bad you were with Ice... That guy's too lazy to do anything,"

He moved back onto the bed, closer to Yaya and lifted up her chin to look directly in her eyes.

"So here I am, willing to play a game with you." he smirked.

Yaya could feel her heart pounding loudly in her chest. She worried that her husband might have heard it as well- she would be embarrassed if he did because she knows he wouldn't let her live it down, especially when he's in his Blaze form.

"W-what game are we playing?" She stuttered.

He merely smiled, pausing for a brief while to lick his lips which sparked a dangerous thought through Yaya's mind.

"Oh, it's a fairly easy game. One that most couples play in bed." he replied.

He took out a square card that had 'Bedroom Bingo' written on it.

"Bedroom Bingo?" Yaya questioned.

"Yes, darling. It's like bingo but we have to complete the stuff it says." Blaze explained, grinning.

Yaya sat up and started taking a look on the card. It was a four by four square card and each box had their own task. She glanced through each of them, blushing as she started noticing that not all of them were as innocent as she thought was going to be.

She had to admit, she was slightly worried for what's to come as she didn't expect to play such game early in the morning.

Her expression must've been obvious as Blaze suddenly looked concerned towards Yaya.

"Honey? Are you okay with this? You don't have to play if you don't want-"

"No! I-I want to p-play it... Just that I was overwhelmed with some of the things there," she blushed, looking away.

He smiled, a warm gentle smile as he acknowledged that his wife was willing to play along with him.

"There are quite a few things on here that seems to be... intimate, huh? Well, doesn't matter, let's play!" he exclaimed.

He plopped down the bingo card on the bed and pointed at a square.

"I'll start first!" Blaze grinned.

His next move made Yaya speechless as he gently smashed his lips into hers, causing her to stumble and fall onto her back. Her eyes were wide open in surprise.

"Hehehe, that's one down. You have such soft lips, darling." he remarked, smirking cheesily down at his wife.

Yaya blushed heavily and covered her face with both of her palms.

"Hey! No fair... you didn't give me a warning," she whimpered.

Blaze grabbed both of her hands and pulled them away from her face to see the beauty beneath it.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed," he teased.

Yaya averted her eyes away from him because if she continued to stare at him, her heart would definitely explode.

So she picked up the card and chose the next box.

However, the next move was not what he was expecting Yaya to choose. Instead, it was the complete opposite.

He found Yaya close to his neck, feeling the previously soft, plump lips now on his skin.

He couldn't help but close his eyes and let a groan escape from his mouth.

Hearing this made Yaya flustered but she continued to do it for a few more seconds before pulling back.

"I-I..." Yaya stammered, struggling to look away.

Blaze looked at her deeply into her honey orbs and all of the sudden, his gaze became darker which made Yaya worry a little.

He immediately crashed his lips on hers, kissing her passionately like there was no other.

He finally pulled away and glanced down beneath him, basking in the full beauty of his wife.

"Forget the bingo, Yaya. I have a better game I want to play." he whispered close to her ear.

His hoarse voice caused shivers down her back and butterflies in her stomach.

Yaya brought both of her arms to his neck and locked them, smiling sweetly at him.

"Sure, let's play it."