Misunderstanding II

"Ah~ So I'm being a marriage counselor now, huh?" Fang whined.

"Come on. It's for the both of them. They're our friends, it breaks me to see them like that." Ying reasoned.

Fang sighed through the phone.

"Fine, I better get something rewarding from you after this."

"Well, what do you want?" she asked.

Fang smirked a suspicious smile. "You'll find out,"

Then, his eyes averted their attention on a specific brown-haired man with white streaks.

"Gotta go, babe. Our target's in sight. See you later." Fang hung up and started approaching the said man.

"Oi, Boboiboy."

Upon hearing his name, he glanced up with his mind still hazy and eyes a little bit distorted. After some moments, he could make up the shape and voice of the person who'd turn out to be none other than Fang.

"Fang?"

Fang raised an eyebrow and let out a breath.

"What are you, drunk?"

He grabbed both of Boboiboy's shoulder, forcing him to look at him directly into his eyes.

"Listen to me. I know we've been friends for years and I practically know everything about you and you know everything about me. But from last night's incident... you actually managed to show me a side of you that we all never knew you had. Quite impressive, I must say."

Fang's gaze suddenly turned darker and sharper.

"But that doesn't give you an excuse to do that when you're already married. Do you have any idea how much damage you've caused to your own wife?"

Boboiboy could feel the grip on his shoulders got tighter.

"If I were you, man. I would just dig up my own grave by now."

Boboiboy was in utter confusion. All of Fang's rambles didn't once made any sense to him. What was he sputtering about?

"What? What are you talking about, Fang?"

Fang chuckled a disbelieved laugh. He quietly cursed in his mother's language.

"Don't play dumb, Boboiboy. You know what you did last night."

"No, I really don't! What did I do?" he replied back.

Fang was beginning to lose all hope in this man. Really? He didn't know what he did? I mean there's a possibility but, surely he wouldn't be completely oblivious to it.

He turned on the holographic screen from his watch and showed Boboiboy a picture of a familiar female.

"Know her?"

Boboiboy nodded. "She was the prime suspect on the case right? Uhh... did we manage to catch her?"

Fang was stunned once more.

"I don't know if you're acting this out or you really don't know,"

Boboiboy's eyes were wide open as he heard Fang's next words.

"Because you were the one who was last seen with that woman."

"Huh? Me? What did I do with her?"

"I don't know. You tell me. According to the reports, you were last seen entering a room with her and stayed there for a good solid minutes. Until a person barged in to report the scene."

"And that person was none other than your wife, Yaya."

Boboiboy's heart suddenly dropped upon hearing her name. Meanwhile, Fang's eyes couldn't stop from getting darker and darker.

"You really couldn't tell me what happened in that room between you and her? Or should I find out from Yaya instead? Either way, you've got yourself tangled in a pretty nasty situation, Boboiboy."

"Wait, Fang. I really don't know what happened. Heck, I don't even remember me entering into a room. The last time I could recall from my hazy memories are was when I was taking a sip of the juice they served. Then my mind suddenly went blank."

"Hmm," Fang quietly observed his testimony. There seemed to be a few flaws but he'd still have to investigate further.

"Juice, you say? I'll take note of that." he shrugged him off and proceeded to look at the time on his watch.

"Well, I gotta go. Need to finish on some tasks. Oh by the way, Yaya told me she wanted a divorce with you."

"WHAT?! Are you being serious?!" Boboiboy nearly had a heart attack.

Fang snorted and chuckled. "No, I made that up. You should've seen your face though- it was hilarious!"

"Stop it, don't joke like that." Boboiboy's voice deepened.

"Right, sorry sorry. It's best if you try to confront her yourself, Boboiboy. And I wish you all the best of luck on that."

With a wave of his back hand, Fang left the scene with only a puzzled and unnerving Boboiboy behind.

"Just what did I do?" he asked himself, staring at his shaky palms.