5

We reached the land of Gwacheon at dawn, the whole night I had slept comfortably because Royal Highness was beside me. I had first felt shy and uncomfortable but this was the man I had to spend my whole life with. 

Even though it was dawn the beautiful night sky that was departing felt close to my heart, I felt as if the moon dropped me to this new place, and the bright sky shall welcome me.

My highness had gone earlier at the front to lead and here I was alone fighting the urge to jump out to look for him. The lack of conversation with him was killing me, I want to know what kind of person he is, from what I have noticed he is a great flirt. I was shocked when his lips touched mine during the ceremony, I thought everyone had seen us and would yell at him but sure no one did. It was my first kiss, was it?

I hadn't noticed someone's presence beside me but when I felt someone's hand on mine I jolted suddenly, it was so embarrassing. I knew who it was, my highness looked at me smiling.

Why does he do this? Like suddenly show up without making a single noise.

"Good morning Prince Jungkook, did you sleep well? I am sorry I have noticed I scare you a lot."

"Good morning to you too my highness, I slept well. No, it's just I am scared of who would show up." I regretted what I said, why couldn't I find a proper reply?

"Is it? Then I would not leave you alone for even a second now, is it fine with you or would you get tired of my company?" My highness said.

"I would never get tired of you My highness," I replied. Oh no, what did I blabber out, did it look like I was flirting with him?

The moment he smiled at me I noticed his lips. They are so plump and pretty, unlike mine which is so thin. He had a moon smile, just like the crescent moon.

"Would you ditch going home or join me to see the sunrise?", he asked.

"It will look bad if we don't arrive on time, I will join you wherever you go." I genuinely wanted to see the sunrise, I love to see sunsets but I never wake up on time to see the sunrise.

"I guess they will require some time to prepare your welcoming ceremony, let's go and watch the sunrise." My highness said.

He stood up and walked out of the cart, I looked outside only to see many carts moving towards the direction of the palace. I peeked outside and jumped from the cart, my highness was standing mighty in front of me.

"Let's go", his hand was welcoming mine and I grabbed him. His hand fitted so perfectly in mine, I had noticed that he had long fingers.

We walked out through many carts, no one was bothered to check where we were headed and it gave me a sense of independence that I could move around with him freely. The land was vastly covered in lush greens, the only distinct color that was visible was the blues of the river that headed the west.

My Highness had a tight grip on my hands, the sun was not visible but the brightness was starting to show. I want to see the sunrise with him.

"We should have come on a horse, it would have been faster. I doubt if we will be able to see the rise." 

I didn't know what to say but I ran faster than him, the land had started to become harder to walk on because of the rising mountain we were on.

"My highness we should run towards the east," I said and he looked at me and nodded.

There was this adrenaline rush in the sky, the trees had started to glow green because of the sun. At this only moment, I just wanted to see the sun as soon as possible. We had come quite far away from the palace road. I felt my hand empty and light, there was no warmness as it was before.