13

1 month later

"Taehyung, are you sure? Do you want to do this?" Seokjin asked his brother again.

"Hyung, I have done my best even when I did not want to do it, so please take care if anything else happens. I don't want parents to know that I have been doing this."

"Oh my brother, I am adamant of the fact that you will marry her. You have given me a breakthrough and I will be sure that you get your share of happiness in return."

"Alright, I am so excited for my future but also scared of yours," Taehyung spoke as he enjoyed the food his brother made for him.

Jin and Taehyung, the eldest and youngest in the Kim Family are inseparable. They fight but that is where their bonds get inseparable.

"Hyung, Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Why do you want to dwell in the past? You will be made King soon and you have officially made so much progress for the people and the army. You even have a husband, though he acts weird with you sometimes yet he has done great work with Hoseok Hyung. I have to admit his sword skills are amazing. Why don't you start a family? Yet why do you think it's the best choice to do this?"

Jin knew what Taehyung wanted to say. He smiled and said, "Sometimes it's better to end things on a positive note. The impact and the work that I am creating for the kingdom are successful yet there is this void in me that wants to pursue his own happiness.  Jungkook and I are great partners too but until he doesn't see reality through his eyes I don't think much better steps things can be taken ahead.

"Hyung, I am so happy that you can trust me like this. I am sorry that I can't help you much but I am so happy that you are prioritizing yourself and your relationship this time. Whatever it takes I will help you but please let our parents know that I am in love with someone already." Taehyung said.

"Your wish, my command. Don't worry, I will convince parents that our Taehyung is also ready to look after his Kingdom in Daegu and he should get married soon." Jin laughed as Taehyung smiled brightly.

...

"Jungkook, where are you?" Jin called.

"Hyung I am cleaning myself," Jungkook replied from the bathroom present in their room.

And Jin did not need any further instructions. He walked inside and held his lover.

"Oh, I should have stayed silent." Jungkook laughed as he saw Jin removing his Hanbok.

"As if I would have not found you," Jin said as he sat on the wooden bathtub with Jungkook.

"How was your day?" Jin asked.

"I taught the teenagers some sword moving and defense techniques. The boys were amazing but the three girls were just perfect. They learned all the techniques super fast and said that there were some gangs present in their village. They will use these tactics to beat them. Hyung you should do something about those gang members."

"Is it, I will look after the concern and ask Hoseok to do a hidden check, don't worry it will be resolved quickly. I am happy that you teaching girls too." Jin said as he massaged Jungkook's shoulder.

As moments passed in the hot bath, both of the guys felt extreme to be in bed together.

Jin picked up his husband, and both were now naked, Jin wiped the water on their bodies.

"Hyung can you go inside first", Jungkook asked.

"Let me take you inside with me then," Jin said.

"Hyung please, I will be there in a moment," Jungkook spoke.

Without thinking much Jin lay down on the bed waiting for his partner to be by his side.

Jungkook had prepared something today, he wanted to be the one who would initiate and decided to do something crazy. Though he had to take some help from the adultery books that were deep inside the library, they did provide him with some idea of what he wanted to do.

Jungkook wore only the hanbok jacket that his hyung had worn earlier and went inside.

Jin smiled as he saw his partner wearing nothing but his jacket. He looked beautifully handsome. He sat up on the bed waiting for his to come closer.

As Jin tried to touch him, Jungkook just slapped his hand. With a bewildered face, Jin felt defeated and wanted to see what his partner had created for him.

Jungkook removed his jacket and stood in his naked glory. He walked toward his husband and kneeled.

With Jin's dick right on his face, he looked up with his big eyes and smiled.
Jin touched Jungkook's face as held his dick.

With Jin's dick inside his mouth, Jungkook, he licked every inch of him. Jin on the other hand had no choice but to hold on to Jungkook's hair and push in deeper.

Both made swift noises as it was a bold move from Jungkook to sit down on his knees and give Jin a head.

Knowing what was coming ahead, Jin pushed Jungkook but he didn't bulge away. Jin was fast to haul back.

Jungkook breathed heavily as he just kneeled on the floor and Jin pulled him up and kissed him.

He could taste himself on Jungkook but did not shy away from doing so.

Jungkook stood up as his jaw pained. Yet he loved every feeling of it. Jungkook pushed Jin hovering above him and kissed him passionately. 

He could feel his husband bricked up. Jin held Jungkook's dick and moved it swiftly as they kissed each other hotly.

Jungkook pulled back, his hair all open and his breath staggered. Jungkook took Jin's dick inside him and pained him a little. Jin who lay back down on the bed was going wild over his husband's new tricks.

Jungkook when felt comfortable enough started slowly moving and riding onto his partner. Both of them are ecstatic to be doing it in such a new manner, as they control their voices.

Jin pulled on Jungkook's hand as he bent over to kiss him. Jin knew Jungkook was starting to get tired and thrust deep inside his husband which made him go crazy.

"Hyung, stop don't let me go it." Jungkook just moved up and down as his husband thrust inside him. He felt so open and it gave him so much pleasure.

Jin sat up and brought Jungkook closer so that they wouldn't move away. Jin moved inside of him as Jungkook kissed Jin. Their proximity was so close that every inch of their body was soaking wet. 

Jungkook hugged Jin as he deeply worked on him and after moaning loudly he came between both of their stomachs.

"Hyung, please." Jungkook yelped as he was going crazy now.

Moments later Jin came inside of Jungkook. Minutes passed away as they both remained in the same position.

They both were breathless yet did not want to leave. Jin kissed Jungkook's neck and massaged his back lightly and Jungkook just hugged Jin.

Jungkook pulled back and looked at his handsome husband. He was happy that he could have this effect on his husband. They both gazed at each other, no words exchanged yet they were together. A different bond was shared this time. Jin smiled as Jungkook kissed him.

...

Can you guess what Taehyung did for his hyung?

Ignore errors. I have been busy but I have decided that I will finish this book no matter what. So welcome back. I am scared that anyone is even reading this book. Do comment in if you are. Happy to see you.
Do comment and recommend me some great Jinkook books (great storyline types)