6

It had been a week since I have been living here with my highness, my ankle is a lot better and healing quickly. I have been adopting the whole place and absorbing every detail around it. Every single day for seven days my highness has been treating my ankle with a massage, the first time he touched my feet I started crying remembering that day makes me cringe at myself.

"My Highness you should not be doing this please give me the oil, I will massage it myself."

"Prince Jungkook please sit back and let me treat you, it was my fault that I let you walk yourself. Now please sit back properly and enjoy."

Bringing his hand to Jungkook's right angle, he applied light pressure to warm his wounded ankle.

"Does it pain?" Jin asks.

"No my highness, the pain is less."

"Hmm, can I start massaging it properly? Hit me if it pains."

Jungkook smiles at Jin's comment and looks at the hand on his feet. Jin was massaging his feet, it was the very first time someone was actually doing this to him. No one, not even his own father had ever properly had a word with him throughout his life. He felt noticed for the first time.

His brother who has told him to not love his own husband but his inner child who is starved for love is getting fed again after so many years. It was Saebyok Noona who had taken care of him. Saebyok Noona. The man in front of him must have slept with her he would have taken care of her just like on this same bed, at this same place.

The thoughts that came to his head were contrary to the emotions he was just feeling a moment ago, from feeling needed to suddenly feeling like a burden.

A Month Later...

The letter in my hands and the emotion in my heart were parallel. Even if I tried my best to escape reality, my efforts always came to a dead end. My Highness had gone out for a mission in the west and it had been weeks since I have last seen him, I have been missing him so hard that I realized that I was growing affectionate towards him. He was also becoming my support system just like Noona did. 

The letter I had expected to be from His Royal Highness was actually sent by Jimin Hyung. I had read it a dozen times but couldn't wrap my head around the details as to why he was so desperate for my husband to die.

"Prince Jungkook it's been two months since your marriage now and you have not blessed our family with good news, I had thought that it would take you a month but I can't stand that you are taking longer than expected. I sent you to Gwongi for a mission and from what news I have been getting is that you are enjoying your lavish life there, good for you but please for God's sake come back to your senses and do what I had told you because it would not take time for me to do the needful."

"I only want you to be happy and the mission that I have given you will make Noona and Dad feel at peace. I hope you take care of yourself and realize that Kim Seokjin was the reason why our sister and father are not alive."

Your Brother, Jimin.

I was enraged, so angry at that moment. How could he think that I would do what he told me to until I saw another page, it was Noona's handwriting. I could not forget how beautiful she wrote.

"You should find the beginning." Park Saebyok. 

It was one of the quotes Noona had written, her written notes from one of the journals back in her place, he had torn off one of the pages and sent it to me.