9

Jin took care of Jungkook. He did everything that could make his husband feel at ease. Even if he was a royal, he was a husband first. Everyone knew what happened yesterday, it was so obvious. All the servants, workers, and old royals just stood quiet when only the future King of Korea came for the breakfast and took a large plate with himself back to his room. 

Their eyes shined seeing such a caring man not afraid to display his affection for his husband in front of anyone, of course, jealousy at its finest but what could anyone say.

Jin kept the food tray on the table and walked near his sleeping husband, he smiled remembering last night. The boy was so good for him not thinking too much Jin scooped Jungkook out of the bed and brought him near the food.

"Hyung, wait. I will walk myself.", Jungkook said.

"You can't walk, let me take care of you."

"Ouch, ah Hyung it hurts when I sit."

"We will take a warm bath together later but first you have your food."

"Huh"

"Eat your food, honey."

Jungkook saw the food tray with all the seafood side dishes and rice, he was so hungry that without thinking much he started munching on it.

"Wait Hyung! Did you bring this? I saw that no servant walks into our room and also I woke up so late. I think I missed the breakfast with everyone." Jungkook said as realization took over him.

"That's fine, I brought the food, and yes I have not allowed anyone to trespass near our room.  And everyone heard you last night so no one dares to say anything to me, even uncle min.

Jungkook turned red at the confession as he remember how loud he was, he definitely created a good tea time for everyone here.

"It's okay don't be bothered by it and enjoy the food."

So Jungkook ate his and Jin watched him eat in silence as this silence was not disturbing but rather comforting.

"Hmm, done Hyung," Jungkook said as he sipped some water.

"Tell me about yourself Jungkook," Jin asked.

"Me?, I love to do many things at once and bicker that I am not perfect at them but no matter what happens I am always good at things, it's like I have gifted talent. I also love horse riding and fencing. What about you?"

"I love fencing too, it's therapeutic for me. The sound it makes provides me excitement and joy." Jin replied.

"Do you want to drink some tea? I will prepare it." Jin said and stood up to make the tea in the kitchen they were provided with.

Jungkook watched Jin boil the water, prepare some snacks in a beautiful pink cup set. It was chamomile tea with small rose petals floating above it.

"Thankyou", Jungkook said as Jin handed him the warm tea.

"So, do you like the place?" Jin asked.

"Yes, the ocean is mesmerizing but I can't imagine living here for a long time period. I need people around me to keep me company.

"Is that so, well I think I can live here forever, I don't need people. I may spend a lot of my time with humans but at the end of the day it should always be me and my husband." Jin said, sipping the tea while glancing at Jungkook.

"Hyung, I have a question." Jungkook said.

"Sure go on."

"Does uncle Min not have any family? Any child?"

"He had a son, Min Yoongi but unfortunately he died." Jin said, breathing in.

"Oh is that so, then it must be hard for him."

"Yeah, but I know wherever Yoongi is he is doing fine, he was my best friend and also general of the military, the post that Jung Hoseok now is at."

"Oh, I am sorry for your loss Hyung, Did he die in some war?" Jungkook asked, now a little interested in knowing about his husband's best friend.

"He is gone and that is what I can tell you Jungkook. When the time will come I will tell you everything." Jin said. 

Jungkook now felt bad for asking his husband about the past that he doesn't wants to open about but he is glad that he trusts him now.

"Jungkook, Saebyok and Yoongi they both left me together and for me both of them had a very high value in life, I know you know everything but my side of the story is still not opened to you. I only know one thing is that I am going to be old one day and I need a trustworthy partner and some children."

Jungkook didn't know what to say first so he rather focused on the positive outlook of the sentence.

"Hyung you are my only family now, and I have some things to tell you too and you can definitely trust me and yes we can have many kids. I love kids." Jungkook said.

"You do? Then it makes me happy because you are young and I don't want you to feel pressurized for getting pregnant. And I will wait until you want me to tell about things that bother your mind." Jin said as he pulled Jungkook under his embrace.

"Ouch it hurts ,Hyung", Jungkook says.

"I think we should take a bath." Jin says and picked Jungkook and marched towards the hot sauna place.

Jungkook giggles as he was not expecting his hyung to bath with him. Their laugh blending together and sounding best.

...

In Busan

"My Highness, the royal couple of Kim are currently on their honeymoon to Jeju Islands, the Island come under Royals of Mins but because their heir is dead it will be given to His Highness, Kim Seokjin." The army chief says.

"You are doing a great work Yoong Baekchu, in no time you have provided me such information. I can't expect that Jungkook to do anything for me. So I expect that whenever Kim Seokjin arrives you will kill him." Park Jimin says as he smiled wickedly.