8

Things are never complicated if you keep looking for the wrong, he noticed all the small gestures Hyung made for him, so feeling important in someone's life was not a piece of baggage. He had thought that Jin would stop trying if he didn't speak much but even without saying anything Jin knew what he wanted.

The Royal family of Min greeted the couple, Jeju belonged to Jin's mother, and her brother Min Eunho (Jin's uncle) took care of the Kingdom of Jeju.

"My Highness how have you been?" Jin asked as he and Jungkook bowed to the tiny old man. He was holding onto a stick and had a hard time looking at the tall figures of the couple. Jin had bent down on his knees and grabbed the man's arm, smiling at him with fondness.

"Oh my Jin, I am so grateful you came. It has been so long since I last saw you, I also heard you got married." Jungkook was caressing his sleeves, he also bent down on his knees to look at the old man.  

The moment was short and he was introduced to all the old royals, they all seemed very happy for them and showered them with blessings.

They decided to eat their food first as it was evening and it was better to eat on time rather than late.  The food table was nicely served and everyone focused on eating rather than talking.

Uncle Min was batting his eyes at Jungkook from time to time but couldn't talk with him.

Jungkook decided that being quiet was the best for him.

Jin and Jungkook were presented to their room for the restful night they could have together after the long journey to Jeju island. 

Jin had been out to talk with his uncle so it was Jungkook who had to unpack the baggage they had brought for the next week. Jungkook found the island beautiful, the smell of the sea and the sound of the waves were making him feel way out of his senses.

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the big cushioned bed they had prepared for them, it was going honeymoon vibes. Did other royals do that too? He looked at the room and smiled to himself. It was prettily decorated with white flowers and curtains, the contrasting color of the oceans was making a good scene.

He laid back down on the bed putting his hand behind his head, taking in a deep breath, closing his eyes, and listening to the sound of the ocean was calming his senses, the too many thoughts he had earlier on the journey. He sighed again as a tear escaped from his eyes.

.....

Jin sat with his uncle for tea and some important discussion that they had due.

"Jin, everything that has happened was too much to hear, I can't imagine being at your place. I am so glad that you are able to bounce back everything and live happily." Min said.

"Oh, uncle it's alright, besides it's my time to work on things that should have never happened in the first place. I am learning from the process and growing as a person."

"I am jealous that you always look towards the positive side, if it was for me I would have become ruthless and have started wars." Min laughed and sipped the makgeolli.

"It's about letting go and suffering by yourself rather than killing innocents, I am happy that you live here now, or else you would have been working to vanish the population. Jin laughed and sipped the drink, they knew tea was never served. They always drank alcohol together. Jin's uncle was the one who introduced him to liquor for the first time and it's because of him he has such a high alcohol tolerance.

"I knew you were into men from the beginning," Min said. "Beside each man is once, we love to dominate the same kind as ours."

Jin sipped his drink but didn't say anything.