10

1 Month later...

Jungkook and Jimin were standing together behind the Palace of Kim's.

Even after intensely looking at each other none of them said a word, both knew what they wanted to speak with each other.

Jimin was angry, he was red and the sky above looked angry to Jungkook too. The clouds were making voices as if yelling for Jimin at him. He only gulped and felt smaller in front of his brother yet again. 

Jimin walked further in front of Jungkook, only for him to get hit behind the Palace's wall. There was no further place for him to step back, he felt uneasy under Jimin's gaze and close proximity between them.

"Jungkook, you won't listen to me? He killed our sister! He killed Noona! I married you off to him for revenge. Are you crazy shit, for falling for a murderer? Don't you remember how dad was after Noona died? Do you think you deserve happiness now? Do you think that marrying him would make your life better? Are you sick, Jungkook? Do you imagine a beautiful life over your sister's corpse? Do you think you will live happily after taking over her place?" 

Jimin was shouting at him as he held his clothes from the sides.

"Hyung, I won't do it. I am scared, I can't kill someone, and I- I deserve happiness. I will not be a murderer, he was good to me. I have no idea why a person like him would kill our sister-" Jungkook quivered as the rain made its existence clear by making them drenched.

"He killed our sister, that's it. I don't fucking care what he does to you or how he does to you. I sent you for work, for duty but you couldn't." Jimin said.

"I will not kill him what may happen and you will too not do anything to him, he is now my husband. Noona is gone and we should not seek revenge-"

"Because I can't fucking kill him, I will kill you." 

Jimin didn't further hear him say a word as he pushed Jungkook's shoulder towards the wall as he pulled out the dagger and stabbed his chest.

"Huh, Hyung- ah ha ah" Jungkook woke up from the nightmare.

"Hey, Jungkook what happened? Did you see something bad? Come here." Jin said as he pulled Jungkook closer to himself, he was awake and could see that Jungkook was barbering out some cohesive words yet could hear some of them clearly.

"Hyung, I had an awful dream. I am sorry I woke you up too." Jungkook said as he closed his eyes while resting his head on his husband's chest and hearing soft heartbeats.

"If you don't mind then share it with me, your heart and mind will feel better," Jin said.

Jungkook shifted from his husband's hold and sat up, he couldn't actually talk about what he dreamed about. He looked outside and everywhere to make himself forget the words his brother said to him in his dreams.

"Jungkook, I really hope whatever it was about was related to your past because dreams on a full moon become true by the next full moon," Jin said while he saṭ properly by the bed."

"Hyung please don't say that," Jungkook said as he rubbed his chest as if he was checking if Jimin actually stabbed him.

"I am sorry, love," Jin said but maintained their gap.

Jungkook looked back at his husband and smiled, "how was your day?".

"Well, it's a good time to chat, my day was great. The army soldiers are back after their weekly travel back home, they are fully recharged and learning some new weaponry methods. There are also new soldiers who are learning some secretive defense methods."