Lemme Clarify Somethin'

Uhh...look, I know it has been super long, since I have wrote something...So Pls! Forgive Me, And Let's Continue Being Friends Again...(I Ain't Gonna Update Regular...It's Obvious Of Me...Sorry)...So Without Further Ado Let's Drop In The Intro...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's Your Boy PikaBoy! And I Am Back After Centuries To Present This New Creation Of Mine! But Before That!

Special Thanks To @Maridcfan For Allowing Me Writing Her Idea And @Shadow9469 For His Great Advices!.. So Thanks Again Both Of You! (Yeah I Have Already Thanked In Our Chat, Then In That Summary, And Now Here Too, You Got A Problem? 🥱) (Pls Don't Leave)

Let's Begin...

Characters:

(Note: There Will Be Many Characters, Ok? Well...I Don't Know...I Am Just Going Make The Actual Group Here...Not Even The Actual Group...But The Main Characters From The Actual Group *this is spoiler if u understand what I mean*)(I have no clue what I just said there 😅)
Ash Ketchum: MC Of The Show! (Main Character)

Bio: Ash Is Just An Innocent Guy, Ash Isn't Really A Guy Who's Up For Anything (that's a lie...he's definitely a multitasker) But He Does Have Skills Though. He Loves Music. He Plays Guitar Often In His School And He's Quite A Guitarist To Be Honest...He's Honest, He's Smart, And He's An Average Boy Of His School Too...Not Really, But He Kinda Is. 😓...Ya' Know...Being A Normal Typical Average Boy...(I said *being* Keep That In Mind)

(Man! This Feeling For Pearl! I Am Feeling Kinda Nostalgic Right Now)

This Is Ash's Appearance In This Story.

Dawn Berlitz: MFP Of The Show! (Main Female Protagonist)

Bio: Dawn Is A Sweet Girl Who Cares For Everyone, She's Quite Popular In Her School. She Scores Good And She's Cute!. She's One Of The Most Popular Cheerleader Of Her School. She's So Cute That She Has To Break Hearts Often In Her School. 😓, Yeah, Not A Fun Experience And...Of Course She Has A Crush On Ash...

Of Course She Has A Crush On Ash