Meeting The DEAD

(Cringey Title ?... Sorry For That Then)
Yooooooooo! It's Your Boy PikaBoy Back With A New Chapter!
I Have Nothing To Talk About Right Now, So... (This Chap Will Be Short...I Guess...)
Let's Just Begin!
____________________________________________________________

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" A Guy With A Police Uniform Screamed In Pain, He Was Bleeding All Over And Was Being Chased By People Down The Road...

"What..." Ash Couldn't Believe In His Eyes...People Who Almost Looked Like Corpses
Were After The Man...(Only Few People)

The SWAT Killed Those Corpses Looking People And Then Help The Man Who Was Brutally Injured, He Had Bite Marks And Wounds All Over His Body. Two Person Took Out A Stretcher From The Ambulance And Was About To Put Him On The Stretcher...Until The Person Stood Up, That's When People Started To Panic. All Guns Turned Toward The Man... The Man Crashed Vomiting Blood... Something Was Wrong...Ash Could Feel It Easily As He Held Dawn's Hand...As The Man Got Up...And Gave An Unpleasant Cry...He Looked Around Him And Jumped At Nearest Person And Bit Off The Neck Of That Person.

Panic Broke Out, People Started To Scream And Run From The Place As Soon As Possible They Could...But The Man Stood Up And Jumped At Another Person. The Guy Who Was Bit Did The Same And Soon All The SWAT Got Eaten Or Turned Into Them. Ash Without A Second Thought Ran At The Opposite Direction While Holding Dawn's Hand Tightly, But Soon Got Paled...As The Dead Were Entering From The Back Gate As Well... "Today Of All Days You Had To Keep The Door Open!?" Ash Cursed

Now, These Dead People Entered The School Premises And Ran Towards The People And Students Who Were Present There. People Ran While Hitting Each Other. Ash Dodged Every Dead Person Who Tried To Attack Them. Dawn Was Having A Hard Time Processing This Situation But She Held Ash's Hand Tightly, Believing In Him.
The First Thing Ash Saw When He Entered The Facility Was Dead People Roaming Around The Hall Then The Teacher's Lounge Just Beside Them, Ash Instantly Opened The Door And Pushed Dawn In Then Went Inside Himself...Ash Closed The Door And Locked It Tight!

He Looked Behind To See 2 Friends Of His Class Shivering In Pure Fear...

Ash And Dawn Could Hear 2 Of Them Were Mumbling 'pls don't kill us' 'I don't wanna die' Repeatedly...

"Barry?" Ash Called

"Ash?" Barry Asked, He Looked At Ash And Stopped Shivering.

"Hey, You Are Not One Of Them Right?" Asked Barry In Defence

"No, Don't Worry. We Aren't. We're Safe...For Now..." Ash Said As He Sighed In Relief.

Ash Looked At Dawn And Asked "Hey, You Okay?"
Dawn Looked At Ash And Grabbed His Arm "I Guess...I Think...I-I Don't Know"

"W-w-wha-What The Hell Is Going On Out There?" Asked Barry

"I Don't Know But I Think I Have A Clue" Said Ash

'Oh Shit, What About Gary, Trip And The Others?' Ash Asked Himself In His Mind

Ash Mostly Liked To Stay By Himself With Music, He Never Showed It But He Truly Cared About His Friend And Being Thrown Into Something Like This Was A Big Threat To Them...

He Instantly Took Out His Phone And Opened 'Discord'
This Group Consisted Of Ash, Gary, Trip, Drew, Paul, May, Dawn, Serena, Miette, Shauna, Brock, Cilan And Clemont.