Accursed World...Or Is It?

Ey Yo! It's your boy PikaBoy...
let's just cut to the chase.. and I hope u are enjoying this story so far! So let's begin...
And, as you know my exams are up... so updates will be slowed...
Oh, BTW, Shadow has contribution in this chap too...like a big one
____________________________________________________________

Calem's POV [2 Years Ago]

(NO DAMN HATE FOR MY GUY HERE! THIS IS NOT AN FREAKIN' AMOUR BOOK! SO NO DAMN BUSSES!)

Hi, I am Calem.. Calem Xavier to be exact.. well I am an average 16 year old.. but I guess.. That was only me... who thought that... You know..what? Life's isn't fair.. people think.. they will grow up, fall in love, marry their beloved, and spend a happy life... *sarcastic laugh*
Wake Up To Reality.. Nothing ever goes.. as planned, in this Accursed World... The longer you live, the more you realize.. that the only things that truly exist.. in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. Eh.. am I going to dramatic? Alright, let's continue.. Not gonna brag.. But I am a hot topic in my school.. Why you may ask? First of all... It's my damn good for nothing old man.. He's a the CEO of a big organization.. he got many contacts etc.. etc.. and he's filthy rich! so they consider me a big shot.. and that's where it back fires.. I was never treated, like a normal high-schooler, screw that! I was not even treated like a student.. there.. For example..

Flashback flashes...

**RINGS**

The bells just rang.. guess I will just get out of here.. I kept some of my items in my locker and closed it.. while I was closing it.. some people entered the Hallway..

I quickly picked a glimpse of them, thought "They are definitely coming for me.."

"Hey! If it isn't our best friend! Calem!" Said a random guy.. whom I don't even know..with his elbow on my shoulders.. I turned around while removing the his elbow off my shoulder softly..

I spoke "Pardon.. but I think, this is a misunderstanding.. and I am not the person you are looking for, sir.."

I know what are u wondering.. why the in the damn hell I called a random guy sir? Well! He's a third year! and He's literal gang was with him behind him! not gonna lie, they looked like.. some road thugs... now u guys get it? What? you think I am a coward? scared of a bunch of thug like cartoons? Well, Yeah! I am.. scared.. *sigh* Let's continue..

"Haah? What are u talking about? Don't you remember me? I remember you! So don't pretend you don't..." He said as his voice and expression changed 0 to 100 real quick! Man... wish I had some kind of power.. kinda like a death note or something.. I swear I could have maintained the population of earth.. as he menacingly gritted his teeth.. in front of my face.. and then pushed.. me.. Though I got blocked by my locker..

"Huh? So Best Friend.. won't you lend me some money?" He said with a smirk.. the other people behind him snickered..

"I am sorry.. but I don't know who you are.. you must be mistaken.." I said as I passed through the guy..

But, things aren't easy.. are they?

As I was walking.. he blocked my path... and give a hella strong blow on my stomach!

I clutched my stomach and fell on my knees.. What? you feel bad for me? eh I am used to it... Violence... that's the way.. they know.. others in the hall way.. watched me suffering.. recording it to upload in social media.. some are watching as if it's a show and some are just...snickering.. are you kidding me?! Here's a guy losing all his will to live and you are just laughing it off?! Well can't blame 'em.. that's the human nature.. pushing everyone down.. so that they could climb up themselves.....Fuck this! I don't even care now! Then what? They beat the crap out of me and.. all money I had on me.. thankfully I didn't had much....