3

iMessage

Tae🎂 sent a link

Kookie 🫠
What is this?

Tae🎂
Ik that I don't really take things that seriously all the time and I know you're upset about your breakup with minsuk even if you say you aren't.
One of my favorite YouTubers is live rn and he never fails to make me feel better. You should watch.

Kookie 🫠
I don't want YouTube influencers

Tae🎂
Ik u don't. But just join this live then you don't have to do it ever again.

Kookie 🫠
Fine.

•••

Jungkook scrolled back up to the link taehyung had sent and clicked on it. It loaded and buffered before it took him to a twitch stream.

A guy with dark hair and an ugly button up shirt (in jungkooks opinion) popped up.

"Guys sadly Jimin couldn't make it. He'll be in the next one. I promise to uplift your spirits and keep you company today!" The person said.

Jungkook watched silently as the live stream continued. He glanced at the display name, which read, jung Hoseok.

So his name was hoseok.

Hoseok smiled as he read through a couple comments.

"I've just got my dinner delivered so I hope you guys don't mind if I eat and answer any questions. Also I'm taking music requests."

Hoseok turned away from the camera slightly and seemed to type something on the keyboard.

"Are you guys liking the mixtape?" Hoseok asked as a song stared.

My characters half and half who knows?
A public figure's striving life. Who knows?

The comments started to blur past so all jungkook could see were capital letters and emojis. Hoseok laughed, taking a bite of his food.

"I'm so happy you guys are enjoying it. This was my favorite project yet and I didn't expect it to get this much love" he said.

Jungkooks eyebrows pinched together. Mixtape? Project? Was this guy a rapper?

No way.

Jungkook clicked the comment bar and typed out a comment.

"What's the song?" Hoseok read out his comment and smiled,

"It's my song daydream from my mixtape. Do you like it?"

Jungkook didn't bother answering. The beat to the song in the background was catchy and his flow was weirdly entertaining.

Wishing on a sky. Wishing on a scar. If there's the sun, I'd want to dream

Jungkook bopped his head along slightly, watching the influencer eat more and answer more questions.

Was he a smaller artist? He had to be since jungkook had never heard of him. And why did taehyung watch him?

Who was this guy anyway.

Clicking on the comment bar jungkook typed out another comment.

"Who are you?" Hoseok read between his chewing. He looked at the camera, eyebrows creasing a little before he answered.

"I'm your hope"

Jungkook felt a chill go through his body as his heart shook. He felt tears well his eyes and he clicked off the live.

What the fuck.