27

Jhope, Jimin, taehyung yoongi and jungkook were all at Hoseoks studio waiting for the release of serendipity.

It was 10:53 and half of them were shaking with nerves.

"I miss my bed" Yoongi pouted, letting taehyung rest against his chest. Taehyung had been up most of the night worrying over quitting his job. He could still take photos but not under a company so it would be so much harder.

Although he had barely gotten to sleep that night he still woke up early this morning so he could be there for Jimin's "release" party.

They would celebrate for real later tonight but still wanted to be together for the release of the song. Hoseok was there because he had helped produce the song.

Jungkook was there because Jimin and hobi both invited him. Tae was there cause jimin invited him and yoongi was there cause Jimin said tae could bring him. Jimin also invited jin but he said he couldn't come cause he had a photoshoot that morning which was perfectly fine.

"Five minutes!!" Hoseok shouted. Him and jungkook were sitting at the desk with a piece of paper mumbled to each other.

It was sort of an impromptu writing session but jungkook was struck with inspiration.

Yoongi watched his bestfriend lean into the man beside him with a soft smile, pointing to something on the paper and smiling before he nodded. Hoseok laughed at whatever jungkook said and shook his head, erasing what was written on the paper.

Yoongi smiled a little. He remembered kook saying something about writing sessions but that was weeks ago, when he first sprained his wrist.

"Hey yoonie?" Taehyung said against his chest.

"Yes angel?"

"I've been thinking about something for a couple weeks now and I want to ask you something"

"Okay... what is it?"

"I'll tell you later" Tae said and lifted his head to kiss his boyfriends chin.

"Okay, baby. I love you"

" I love you too yoon" time ticked by what seemed like agonizingly to Jimin before hoseok was counting down.

"5, 4, 3 2,1!"

"It's dropping, Jimin- release the instagram post!" Taehyung yelled at the small man. Jimin pressed post on the instragram one as hoseok hovered his mouse over the upload button on YouTube.

"Seokie, click the button!" Jungkook urged and hoseok turned red at the nickname.

"I want Jimin to do it! It's his first single!!" Hobi shrieked, grabbing Jungkook's hand as the younger reached for the mouse.

Tangling his fingers with jungkook's so he couldn't pull away and reach for the mouse again, hoseok looked at Jimin who was freaking out in his chair.

"Chin, press upload!" Jimin started and looked at the screen.

"It's not up yet? Shit! Hobi I thought you were gonna do it!" He lunged for the mouse and fumbled it off the desk. It hit the floor and the batteries shot out.

"Fuck. Oh no! It's gonna be late!" Jungkook tried to pull away from Hobi to grab the mouse but the hold on his hand tightened. Jungkook went red as hoseok wrapped his arms around him and pulled him to his chest.

"Your turn will come soon, this is Jimin's moment okay koo?" Hoseok said it lowly and right into jungkook ear, making his body shiver. He nodded in understanding. Relaxing against the older, brightly dressed man.

Jimin had finally got the batteries into the mouse and was hovering over the upload button.

"CLICK IT!" the other four yelled, causing Jimin to jump and mash the button.

"3, 12, 44, 68, 81, 99, 100!" Jimin shouted, rising from him chair only to bend to his knees, weeping.

Hoseok let go of Jungkook and tae climbed from yoongis lap both crouching down next to the crying man to hug him.

"You did so good!" Tae told him.

"The songs out!!! I can't believe it!" Jimin sobbed. Tae smiled at his friend and patted his back. He even looked photogenic while crying. Pulling up his camera, which was hanging around his neck, he snapped a photo and Jimin glared at him. Yoongi also snapped a photo of the three on the ground.

"Sorry," Tae giggled before helping Jimin rise.

"You did good, we have to listen to it now!" Hobi said as he went back to his chair and clicked on the YouTube video.

Jimin sat on the couch with Yoongi and taehyung. Jungkook had his head leaned against hoseoks shoulder at the desk.

The song started and tae's jaw dropped. Jimin literally sounded like an angel. Yoongi was impressed as well.

Jungkook thought it sounded amazing, Jimin's voice was naturally falsetto.

Once the listening party was over, everyone was leaving. Jimin was the Last one to exit the studio, everyone else getting in an elevator together.

Jimin had a big grin on his face as he pressed the button and waited for the doors to open.

Once it dinged and the doors slid open Jimin stepped in, pressed the close button.

"Wait! Hold the door!" Jimin stuck his hand in between the closing doors and they stopped just a little so the stranger could squeeze in before the shut.

"Jimin?"

Jimin looked up, he smile immediately fading. It wasn't a stranger at all.

"Namjoon"