40

"YOU SURPRISE RELEASED YOUR ALBUM?!? I didn't even know it was done! Seokie!" Jungkook all but squealed as he shut the door to his boyfriends apartment.

"Well if I told you it wouldn't even have been a surprise!" Hoseok laughed, arms going around jungkooks waist in a hug.

"Ah, I can't wait to listen to it. Are you almost ready?" Jungkook pulled away going to take a seat on the couch.

"Yeah, just give me like five more minutes." The older replied, searching his coat closet for something.

"Ah hyung, we're gonna be late. The others said who ever is late will have to buy dinner!" Jungkook pouted. Hoseok rolled his eyes but nodded,

"Okay, I'll make it to minutes if you give me a kiss" he said, pulling out the overcoat he was looking for.

"What? No way!" Jungkook laughed, hoseok let his jaw drop in pretend offense as he laid the jacket across the arm of the couch and crossed his arms.

"Oh? I guess that just means I'll have to steal it!" The older lunged at his boyfriend going to attack his face in kisses.

"Hey! Stealing is a crime mister!" Jungkook sprung back, narrowly escaping the crazed man. Hobi stood up with a small pout.

"Oh? That's not what you said when you stole this!" Hoseok reached for something In his pocket and jungkooks eyebrows furrowed,

"What?" Hobi whipped out his hand, a finger heart coming into view.

"Oh you're such a sap" Jungkook laughed as he stood and kissed hobis nose.

"Besides, I didn't steal anything"

"No?" Hoseok asked, pretending to but the finger heart back into his pocket.

"No, it was more of a trade. I gave you mine and you gave me yours."

"Huh? My heart for yours? Is that fair? when did I agree to it?" Hoseok out a finger on his chin in mock thought.

"All is fair in love hobihobi~"

"Yah. Hurry give me a kiss so I can get dressed. We're definitely gonna be late" hoseok laughed as Jungkook leaned is a kissed the corner of his mouth.

"A real kiss, loser" Kook had the nerve to look exasperated with his boyfriend and leaned in again, placing his lips on top of hoseoks but wrapping his arms tight around his neck and blowing a raspberry straight onto his lips while he couldn't get away.

"Ah, Ah! You spit in my mouth!"

"Hey either way we would be trading spit"

"That's gross jungkookie, you owe me one now. That's seven!"

"Ah yes, one for you and every member except yoongi, he gets two"

"You better not kiss yoongi!"

"I can't believe you marked me and tried to blame yoongi. You big baby!" Jungkook laughed and hoseok grumbled as he walked away to finally finish getting dressed.

Finally finished they left the apartment and admitted defeat in the group chat as they made it to the restaurant twenty minutes late.

"What took you guys so long, I'm ready to eat!" Jimin said as the two of them sat down.

"Sorry chim, I had to find something and jungkook kept asking for a kiss!" Jungkook playfully hit hoseoks shoulder,

"I did not! It was you!"

"You guys are disgusting" said taehyung, chewing slowly on a breadstick.

"Whatever!" Jungkook cried in laughter. Dinner was a long but enjoyable affair, each of them trading dishes and trying each other's food.

"Oh yeah, hoseok did you ever find what you were looking for?" Namjoon asked and hoseok looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You said you guys were late cause you couldn't find something. Did you ever find it?"

"Oh yeah, it's right here!" Hoseok dug into his pocket and whipped out a finger heart.

"Ohh!" The entire table groaned at the sap.

"Actually-" kook interrupted, reaching inside his coat pocket.

"I think that one's mine Seokie, this one's yours!" And Jungkook pulled his finger heart out wiggling it slightly. "We traded remember!"

"Oh that's right" hoseok agreed over even louder groans.

"You guys are perfect for each other" Yoongi said and the table had to agree.

"Now, who wants desert? Hoseok is paying!" Jin said.

The night ended fairly quickly after that, hopekook wrapping around each other in bed to stay warm.

"Seokie?" Jungkook said into the dark.

"Hmm?"

"Do you wanna know something?"

"Of course, bun"

"When I first started watching your livestreams I was still really torn up about my last break up and something you said really shook me."

"What was it?"

"I asked you who you were, cause I never seen or heard of you before and you didn't look anything like a rapper. And you know what you said in response?"

"Hmm?"

"You said 'I'm your hope" jungkooks voice cracked.

"Yah, no crying bun. You don't have to cry." Hobi placed a kiss on jungkooks forehead, pulling him closer.

"S-sorry it's just that when you said that. I really really felt it Seokie. You are my hope"

"I am" hoseok agreed, "and I will continue to be for as long as you will have Me."

"Forever sounds nice." Jungkook sniffled.

"Then, forever it is"

•••

THE END!

I know not ended a little abruptly but i started to get really unmotivated with this story I had no more inspiration, I hope you guys liked it and thank you so much for following along and being supportive!

Til the next one

I purple you!!! 💜💜💜💜