12

Yoongi, Taehyung and jungkook pulled up to the club. It was 9:45 pm and jungkook had convinced his friends to come out.

After their argument, the two boyfriends had engaged in what was called 'make-up sex' and wanted to stay in for the rest of the night. Jungkook wasn't having it. So he barged into taehyungs place and caught sight of both of them ass naked, not really something he had never seen before but still kind of disturbing.

He told them either they come out with him tonight as an apology or he'd never talk to either of them again.

Obviously he was being dramatic but it worked.

Once they got past the bouncer, jungkook could feel his body buzzing with excitement. He had avoided going out since he broke up with minsuk, and he missed it.

Immediately the three of them made their way to the bar and ordered their drinks.

The club was loud and flashy. Lights flickered, music bumping. It was a sort of luxurious club, but yoongi knew the owner so they always got in for free.

"How do you know the owner again yoongs? This place is nice" Jungkook asked over the music.

"His names jackson wang, he's a rapper at my company."

"Oh cool. I'll have to check him out."

From jungkooks first drink on, the night slowly became more and more of a blur, he remembered dancing, he lost tae and yoongi for awhile.

He danced with a couple strangers, even kissed a few strangers but had no recollection of how he ended up back at his house again.

Instagram

Chiminie

♥️💬20, 870 likes Chiminie not sure who these people are or what happened last night

♥️💬
20, 870 likes
Chiminie not sure who these people are or what happened last night. But my hair is now black and my head feels like I had a good time!

View all comments

Jseok come over, I'll fill you in bestie

Moonjoon why did you run away from me last night?

Yoongis.bf wait is that FUCKING ME?! no fucking way THATS FUCKING ME AND JK! @jungkookie.117

Jungkookie.117 wait who is that and what am I doing to them? 
Chiminie is that you?! Idk what was happened but you're so hot.
Yoongis.bf wait Jimin I'm hot too
Minyoon i will pretend i didn't see this

iMessage
3 musketeers 🤺

Tae🎂
Jungkookie we fucking met Jimin!

Kook🫠
Why does he sound and look familiar?

Tae🎂
He's friends with hoseok!

Kook🫠
Oh... okay.

Tae🎂
Wait does that mean we met Hoseok too? I fucking hope so!

Yoon🎤
Did you seriously leave me alone in your bed to text the group chat and drool on instagram? Get back here tae

Tae🎂
Coming luvr