29

Namjoon sat down next to the smaller male, shaking his head.

"I didn't stop talking to you Minnie, you stopped listening. And I get it, you had a lot going on, your career. But I had so much going on too, and you didn't listen. You weren't there so I left. That night when you came back and I was gone. I was at the hospital. I had called you 10 times that night, in less that ten minutes. Shouldn't that tell you something? That there was an emergency? But you answered the phone and do you remember what you said?"

Jimin could remember, he was busy trying to book shoots and find a new company to sign under cause no one wanted to book a model who wasn't under a company. And his phone kept going off until finally he answered it, he answered it and said.

"I'm too busy for whatever you're about to say, I'll be home later" then he hung up and shut his phone off.

"After that you stopped answering and I waited around for you until two am. You weren't coming. I knew you weren't. And so I packed up the shit I needed and I called jin and I left. He found me at the bus stop, trembling and freezing cause i forgot my coat and it was beginning to snow. So he took me to his apartment and he listened. Jimin I was calling you over and over that night because my dad had been in an accident and died."

Jimin felt his heart stop. He looked over at Namjoon, tears streaming down his face and threw himself at the man.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry i wasn't there! I was so selfish!" Jimin cried in Namjoon's neck and Namjoon wrapped his arms around him and cried too.

Instagram

Jungkookie.117

❤️💬23,478 likes Jungkookie

❤️💬
23,478 likes
Jungkookie.117 gym day 🙃

View all comments

v_photos aren't u there with your boyfriend?
Jungkookie.117 don't have a boyfriend?
v_photos really cause I coulda sworn U told me U weren't going alone. 🤔
Jungkookie.117 die

Jseok

❤️💬Jseok lifting weights so I can lift koo, he likes to be held like a baby

❤️💬
Jseok lifting weights so I can lift koo, he likes to be held like a baby.

View all comments.

Jungkookie.117 I do not 😡
Jseok it's okay little baby, Seokie will hold you

v_photos 🧐

Hopefan when's the mixtape?

User8 jimins song is so good and he sings like an angel! You guys should collab!

User12 hopekook?