33

"The Storm got really bad" Jungkook mumbled, stretching his hand out into the downpour to catch some of the droplets.

"It did, didn't it" Hoseok responded, moving the umbrella to better cover the boy next to him.

"Hey, you're gonna get wet!" Jungkook murmured, placing his hand on hobi's to move the umbrella back over. Hoseok wrapped his arm around the younger's  shoulder and pulled him closer removing his body from the droplets of water.

Jungkook bowed his head slightly to hide his reddening cheeks.

"We're going in different directions, you take the umbrella, I'll try to call an Uber or something!" Jk suggested,

"My place is only ten minutes from here, why don't we both go?"

"Huh?" Jungkook froze for a second as hoseok began to walk away, the younger caught up with him quickly, getting back beneath the umbrella.

The walk was quiet and hoseok closed the umbrella upon entering the building, jungkook followed soundlessly and shyly behind the older, watching as he pulled out his keys and unlocked the apartment door.

"Come in," Hobi invited quietly and jungkook bowed his head slightly.

"Thank you" he replied, stepping in and slipping his shoes off.

Hoseok immediately began to take off his coat and hang it up.

"do you- has anyone been here?" Jungkook asked curiously and hoseok couldn't help his small smile.

"Not a romantic partner if that's what you're asking" jk looked away as he began to unbutton his own jacket.

"You must be cold, do you want to shower first?" Kook blanched at the thought of being naked with his hyung near.

"O-oh you can go first" he stumbled out.

"I don't mind going after you" was the response he got and he shook his head,

"Please, this is your place!" Hoseok just stared at the red faced male in front of him. Feeling somewhat proud of the reaction.

"I-I should called tae and yoongi hyung to let them know I'm okay and where I'm at" Walking past the flustered man, hoseok left the room to shower first, once the door to the bathroom shut jungkook began to pace around nervously. He hadn't planned on coming to Hoseoks tonight.

Or anytime in the near future!

He wasn't sure if hobi liked him and even if he did he probably wanted to take things slow.

Jungkook was nervous. Minutes later the shower stopped and a few minutes after that hoseok emerged, drying his hair with a towel.

"It was nice" he said and jungkook hummed in reply,

"I'll get you some clothes, I only have my own I hope that's okay." Jungkook didn't see a problem with it at all.

After his shower Hoseok took him to the bedroom where he came to the relisation that there was one bed. It wasn't like he was expecting him to have more than one bed. But he only had one.

"I would offer the couch but it's too uncomfortable for anyone to sleep on for hours at a time, if I'm honest it's really for decoration." Hoseok started and jungkook hid a snort because that was definitely something hobi would do.

"I'll sleep on the floor you can take the bed"

"What? No!" Jungkook shook his head, "this is your place, please enjoy the comfort of your bed. I'll sleep on the floor!"

"Koo, it's fine. Just get in bed, it's pretty late and it doesn't look like the rain will let up anytime soon" Hobi explained, laying down in the pallet he made.

Hesitantly, the younger crawled onto the cushy mattress, inserting himself underneath the covers.

The rustling from below him stopped and jungkook held his breath. Would he really sleep in his hyungs bed? With his hyung on the floor?

Turning over jungkook pushier his face into the pillow.  He felt terrible, the floor was probably hard and uncomfortable.

"C-can you just come up here" kook asked softly, quickly. Hoseok moved a little and sat up,

"Yeah" he said, climbing to his feet then into the bed, underneath the covers as well.

They were silent again, keeping space between them, jungkook's body felt tense.

"Are you disappointed?" Jungkook asked.

"...disappointed?"

"I'm not- putting out?" It was a whisper. The older turned on his side to get a better look despite the darkness.

"Putting out? That's not what I expect from you jungkook-Ah"

"O-oh" Jungkook felt his heart drop. So seok didn't like him then.

"Don't take it the wrong way bunny. I like you, I mean I'm interested in you, but that goes beyond wanting to have sex with you" jungkooks entire face flushed red in embarrassment.

"Interested?"

"Yes. You feel the same, no?"

"Y-yes of course I do!" Jungkook said frantically, turning on his side as well. The came closer together, jungkook could feel the heat from hoseoks breath On his face.

"Hyung..."

"Hmm"

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That I like you, that I'm interested in you?"

"I wasn't a hundred percent but I hoped. Meeting someone like you it's hard to not get attached so quickly. And I wasn't fighting it honestly. So I fell for you rather quickly. And not to sound cocky but I've been told that I draw people in."

"You real do. you amaze me, hyung." Jungkook said through a yawn.

"Thank you, jungkookie" Hoseok reached out to let his hair softly, lulling
the younger to sleep.