24

Taehyung showed up to the location Jimin had sent, it was a sort of warehouse type building, a few cars parked outside of it.

Getting out of his car, taehyung dmd Jimin letting him know he was there.

A few minutes passed and the door at the far end of the warehouse opened and a short, very familiar looking person stepped out.

Taehyung had to contain his excitement. Yes, he was meeting his favorite celebrity but this was also a job. He was here to take pictures.

"Hi, Park Jimin" Jimin said, taehyubg smiled, taking the small had that was outstretched.

"Kim Taehyung"

"Welcome taehyung, thank you so much for showing up in such short notice. I will make sure our company pays you Well"

"Thank you very much for this opportunity. If you wouldn't mind giving me the run down of the agenda then we can get started as soon as you'd like" being formal with Jimin was never something taehyung ever saw himself doing. Talking to Jimin period was actually something he never saw himself doing.

"Of course. So there will be two different photo shoots today, if that is alright with you. Two separate locations as well. Um... the first half is my own photoshoot for a project I'm working on, it will be shot here. The second is a collab with another model, his name is Kim Seokjin, you'll be introduced once we go in. We're doing a modeling for a small clothing line that is being released in the summer."

"Okay... can I ask what project your solo shoot is for? I'm just trying to gather more information in order to take your photos to the best of my ability."

"Of course, I have a song coming out in a weeks time and I wanted to provide photos for it."

"Okay. I understand now."

"Alright, then, let's go in" Jimin gestured to the door and let them in. There were a few people wandering around aimlessly, some guy looking princely while sitting in a chair and a hanging wrack where several outfits were hung.

"Okay, I'm going to introduce you to the Seokjin and you two can get acquainted while I change" Jimin said as he led them over to the guy in the arm chair.

"Jin, this is Kim Taehyung, he's going to be our photographer for today." The man looked up and the first thing taehyung though was how handsome the man was. He would be fun to photograph.

"Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you"

"You have an amazing face" taehyung blurted. and while jin smirked and taehyung blushed, Jimin smiled, glad he wasn't the only one to blurt something like that to Jin's face.

"Thank you very much, you features are quite striking as well, have you ever thought about modeling?" Jin asked and Jimin left to get changed.

"I have, but I would rather be behind the camera than in front of it"

"I see. I feel like I have seen you before... what company do you work under?"

"I'm signed under 'square eye'"

"Hm... I don't think I've ever worked with them before..." Taehyung just shrugged and jin looked at him closer.

"Oh wow. I remember now. We met at the club a while back." Tae turned red.

"Did we?" He squeaked, hoping he wasn't suddenly seen as unprofessional.

"Yes. You were very entertaining" Jin said, his face stretching into a smile.

Jimin came back moments later in an all Jean outfit. It took roughly an hour to get all the photos taken before rhey were loading up to go to the second destination.

Tae couldn't help but feel like Jimin wasn't feeling the photoshoot earlier. Maybe he'd like to redo it.

Taehyung took jin and jimins duo photos which took around two and a half hours. He tried his best to make it fun for the two of them cause he knew how serious photographers could be.

"Alright, I think that about covers it" the manager said and everyone began packing away. It was around 4:30 and Tae was ready to go see yoongi and tell him all about his day.

Jimin changed back into his normal outfit and jin did as well. Tae packed away his camera supplies before making his way over to the manager who had requested to see him.

The exchanged numbers and the manager asked for taehyungs company card saying they would contact him about payment and possible future events.

As tae made his way back to his car he was stopped by a hand in his arm.

"Hey" Tae turned around to see Jimin standing just a couple feet from him.

"Hi, I think the photos came out well. Did you enjoy the shoot?" Tae asked.

"I did, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind reshooting my solo work? I know I should've said something earlier and usually photographers don't like redoing their work and now everyone's leaving but I didn't really like the outfit or the setting or anything..." Jimin was wringing his wrists as he rambled.

"Of course. I don't mind at all. I sensed that you didn't like the photos but I didn't want to say anything if you didn't. I'm glad you came to me. My biggest concern in making sure the model in comfortable and having fun with the shoot" Tae answered.

"I had a lot of fun with the second shoot. You're a really cool photographer."

"Thanks. And as for everything being put away and everyone leaving it's fine. I can shoot you by myself. You don't even have to change. I think this outfit it great."

"Really?"

"Yeah. If you want we can get in my car and find a cool place to take the photos at"

"That sounds great!"

"Cool. Also wasn't your hair a different color just a few minutes ago?"

"Oh yeah, it was temporary. Washed right out" Jimin said, pushing his slightly damp hair from his face.

Tae took jimins photos again once they found a nice spot and this time Jimin was satisfied. It was around 8 when tae arrived at his boyfriends house and despite working with the camera all day taehyung wasn't ready to stop yet so he may have forced his beautiful boyfriend to be the subject of his photos for the night.
•••

Lmao I tried to cut this short but couldn't.