17

Jimin sat nervously at a window table, fiddling with his thumbs and turning his little cup of coffee ever so often. It was 12:45 and Jimin had been in the coffee shop since 10.

He was always the type to show up early everywhere he went just cause he didn't to end up late and sometimes he showed up a little too early.

The door to the little shop dinged and Jimin was winded as soon as he caught a glance of the man who walked in.

Tall, slim and very very handsome. He was more beautiful in person that any picture that ended up online or in a magazine.

"Jimin" Seokjin smiled once he reached the short wide-eyed man.

"You're gorgeous" Jimin blurted, although it wasn't too loud it was still embarrassing. His cheeks were red hot and jin just smiled like he wasn't phased at all. Maybe he wasn't.

"Thank you" Jin replied and Jimin gulped. Picking up his cup of coffee.

"You look like you're feeling alot better now, the color has returned to your face since I last saw you" Jin explained referring to sick and drunk Jimin on the verge of throwing up.

Jimin choked on his coffee slightly, covering his mouth.

"Yes, I am. Thank you, I'm so sorry about your clothes" his head bowed, covering his face from Seokjin's view.

"No need to be so formal with me" Jin said and Jimin wanted to comment on how Jin was also being rather formal but didn't.

"Ah... sorry. I'm just a little nervous" Jimin replied, drying his sweating hands on his pants, a nasty habit.

"What for?"

"I'm not sure why you wanted to meet with me so desperately"

"I wouldn't say I was desperate" Jin smiled as the waiter came over and took his order.

"I'll have a iced latte with two pumps of vanilla and light ice"

"Of course, anything I can add for you sir?" The waiter turned to Jimin and the shorter man shook his head, wrapping his fingers around the handle of his cup.

"It'll be out in just a moment" the waiter left and silence ensued. Jin took a moment to look around the store. It was very empty, as per usual. Not that it wasn't a good spot but it was a little coffee shop that was sort of hidden behind other more popular shops.

Easy for people who were as famous as Jin and Jimin to go and get coffee, sit and chat without being harassed by reporters and paparazzi. Even the employees were respectful of their privacy.

"So..." Jimin started. Jin turned his gaze to the male in front of him. He was absolutely stunning as well, Jin had to admit. Jimin was angelic, and glowing, even in such a mundane setting. Jin opened his mouth, gaging jimins reaction,

"I want to talk about Namjoon"