10

"I'm so proud of you joonie!" Jin said, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

"Thanks jin, I can't wait til I can post the release date. I think k the company is planning a tour for me as well as a few other rappers."

"That would be amazing. But maybe you should get familiar with the other rappers in your company." Jin laughed as he intertwined his fingers with Namjoon's. They were at his studio but were leaving as they spoke.

"Maybe. We should go out tonight! I could use a good night out" Namjoon had finally finished his mixtape and it was due to release soon.

"That could be fun. Where should we go?"

"Maybe Jackson's club?" Jackson Wang was a part time rapper in the company, he also owned a club that was well known to everyone for a good night out.

"Sounds good. Let's go eat something first though, I'm sure you haven't filled your belly all day.

Instagram

Eatjin

♥️ 💬Liked by jseok and 15,234 others Eatjin looks so good

♥️ 💬
Liked by jseok and 15,234 others
Eatjin looks so good. Dinner with the boyfriend then a night out? Yes pls!

View all comments

Joonbae that looks yummy. R u guys on a date?

User19 your account always makes me hungry 🤤

Jungkookie.117 where r u guys going out at?
eatjin can't really say. But a night club and Definitely for good reason!

•••