5

"Seokahhhhh" Jimin whined, laying on top of his best friend.

"Jiminahhhhh" hoseok mocked, wrapping his legs around the smaller and trapping him against him.

"They want me to sing" Jimin's words were muffled as his face was pressed into his the fabric of hoseok's shirt.

Hoseok laughed, the vibrating of Jimin's voice tickling his stomach. He placed a hand into Jimin's hair, massaging his scalp briefly.

"So why don't you?" He asked and Jimin whined again, moving his face up with a pout.

"I don't wanna, people are gonna hate on me. I can't sing." He answered.

"First off, yes you can. You sing like an angel. Second, if they hate on you they don't deserve you. It's a simple as that."

Jimin eyed hoseok and jutted his lip out in a pout once again.

"Hobi, I love you"

"I love you too Chim." J-hope said, ruffling the smallers hair. The two were silent in each other company, just enjoying the quality time.

"Namjoon texted me" Jimin finally broke the silence. Hoseok nearly tossed the boy off of him with how fast he sat up.

"And?"

"And nothing. I told him to leave me alone" Jimin replied, sitting up and crossed his arms.

"Let me see the messages" Hobi said, holding out his hand. Jimin reached for his phone but realized he had left it in the other room.

"Give me your phone" Jimin said and the device was placed in his hand. He switched to his account and went to dms.

Hobi read them over and over and over. Jimin grew impatient. There weren't that many messages. Why was he taking so long?

"Seok" Jimin tapped his bestfriend and the older held up a finger.

After a moment he looked up.

"First I'm proud of you for showing some backbone. Second, he sounds like he misses you"

"What? No way! He left me, remember?"

"Yes I do, cause your tears ruined my favorite shirt. But it doesn't mean he doesn't miss you"

"Yes it does. He left me for some model."

"Chim. You're literally a model too"

"Apparently not a good enough one" hoseok tugged on a strand of his bestfriends blond hair.

"Get out of your head. No one said you aren't a good enough model. You're hot and sexy. Anyone who can't see that is blind."

"That hurt hobi" Jimin whined, rubbing his scalp.

"Good. Now post a sneak peek from your latest shoot."

Instagram

Chiminie

♥️ 💬12,989 likes Chiminie easiest photoshoot I've done

♥️ 💬
12,989 likes
Chiminie easiest photoshoot I've done. You want results?
View all 7,243 comments

User3 uhm... yes. What kinda question is that?!?

Yoongis.bf you're literally so gorgeous stunning beautirific, I wanna photograph you so bad 😩

User12 Jimin you're unreal. So beautiful

Stanhopemin gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful. I love you.

•••

"Hobes it didn't work." Jimin whined.

"Then... let's dye your hair!" Hobi suggested. Jimin was kinda tired of blond.