38

The scene was somewhat familiar, the seven of them rolling up in two separate cars. Tae yoongi and jk in one hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon and jin in the second car. Each of them looked absolutely stunning, hair and clothes done just right even a slight bit of make up on some of their faces.

The music was bassy, bumping and swinging through their ears.

"It's a wonderful night to celebrate-" Namjoon began once they were all seated at the bar.

"Not only are congratulations in order for taehyung and yoongi, but to hoseok and Jungkook on their new love and to yoongi, hoseok and I for another step in our musical careers" the two aforementioned rappers looked somewhat confused.

"I Just received word from the company that a month after the release of hoseoks album we shall be going on a worldwide tour."

"Hobi is your album almost complete?" Jimin asked, and jung Hoseok smiled brightly,

"I am all but complete just a few finishing touches but I want koo's sing to release before mine" Hobi replied, tightening his arms around the boy in his lap. A kiss was placed against jungkooks neck and he giggled, resting back slightly.

"Well, it seems you are right, joon. I'll drink to it" jin said, raising his shot glass. Six more joined his in the air before they we're thrown back.

"Woo!" Taehyung hollered, rolling his shoulders and rapping and arm around his boyfriend. Oh wait. Fiancé.

"Let's get this party started!" Jimin yelled, ordering another round of shots.

This time jungkook was able to pace himself a little better all of them were honestly, but by the end of the night they were too wasted to drive. Jackson did have dd's on hand at his club which they all drove jin and Namjoon's place. A large multi bedroom house.

Jimin and hoseok ended up on the living room floor. Namjoon and jin in their own bed. Yoongi and jungkook were in the closest spare bedroom to the door and taehyung was lying across the kitchen table.

Heads pounded and eyes squinted the seven of them woke up one by one. First Namjoon who attempted to make coffee and breakfast for everyone, essentially botched and woke up jin, who was ever sensitive to the smell of burning food.

Jin pushed his boyfriend aside and started over in breakfast which woke Jimin and hoseok. Taehyung still sprawled aimlessly across the table awoke minutes later.

Jungkook and yoongi were the last two to make their way to the kitchen. Eyes unseen and hair tousled, jungkook lacked a shirt which was surprising to everyone including himself.

Taehyungs half opened eyes zeroed in on jungkooks uncovered chest and he glanced at his fiancé who was slightly leaned against the younger, still mostly sleep.

"Yoonie" taehyungs voice was hoarse as he made small grabby hands.

Yoongi pulled himself off of jungkook and makes his way over to taehyung. He sat in his lap, a rare sight but cute none the less.

Now everything was mostly quiet besides the sound over sizzling meat and 6 sets of eyes were trained on jungkook who was still standing in the door way.

"What? Why's every staring at me?"

Instagram.

Jungkookie.117

❤️💬Jungkookie

❤️💬
Jungkookie.117 so much for taking it slow lmao

View all comments

J_seok To be fair, I have some too...

Moonjoon well... at least no one cheated...
Jungkookie.117 who said anything about cheating lmao
Moonjoon is that not what all of us were thinking this morning?
Eatjin no...?
J_seok I was thinking about coffee
Minyoon I was still alseep
v_photos yeah no, I just wanted to hold my fiancé lmao
Moonjoon okay... well at least we aren't toxic lol
Jungkookie.117 yeah- let's go with that.